2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

Best truck i have own

by from Las Vegas NV on June 24, 2017

I am a Chevy person, this is the first 2500HD I own,, it has always been a 1500, this truck has great pulling power, comfort ride..I don't even know I am pulling a 22'RV behind me.. My Cuz has a ford, now after driving mine 2500HD he is SOLD on getting a new 2500 Chevy,,

Uses car for Towing

Very happy with the Duramax motor

by from Amaranth, ON on May 23, 2017

The interior is beautiful, spacious and very roomy. The front seats could have been a bit more plush but are adequate. The duramax is proving even more fuel efficient than we had hoped, for a heavy truck. This truck pulls our 5th wheel like a dream. Very happy with this model.

SO IN LOVE

by from HOLDEN BEACH, NC on June 6, 2017

I JUST TRADED A 2016 CAMARO SS IN ON THIS NEW TRUCK. WHILE I LOVED THE CAMARO, THE TRUCK SERVES OUR PURPOSE SO MUCH MORE...TWO SEATER VERSUS 4 SEATER...ETC, ETC. ALL THE BELL AND WHISTLES OF THE CAMARO ARE STILL IN THIS TRUCK AND AT 5'5" THE RAISED SEAT AND ABILITY TO MOVE THE GAS AND BRAKE PEDAL ARE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. AS A FORMER HORSEBACK RIDER AND DRIVER OF MANY TRUCKS IN THE PAST...I'M HAPPY TO BE BACK IN A TRUCK AND LOVING IT.

Brawn and Beauty

by from Coventry, CT on May 1, 2017

This is my 3rd Silverado Duramax. Each one is better than the last. Increased HP and Torque make this one wicked awesome truck with great looks to back it up.

Very Dissapointed

by from Goffstown NH on April 29, 2017

Truck is way to high for nothing very hard to get stuff in and out of bed,truck is very hard to see to many blind spots with the big mirrors, terrible for plowing with the high nose you have to back up 50 feet to see where you missed,400 miles the back up camera radio and info panel only works sometimes. It runs and looks good but that's about it very poorly designed

Uses car for Towing

This is a Great Birthday gift!!

by from Eagle River, Alaska on May 14, 2017

I didnt come in for a New vehicle, I just came in for a battery change out for the 2012 Cruze. I went into the Show Room, and met Ryan, he asked me why I was there today, and he listened to me as I explained my previous experience buying the Cruze from them. He informed me that the guy I mentioned was no longer working as a Sales Associate, but was now in the Finance Department and on vacation at this time. I told him IF I was going to buy a new vehicle it would have to have Cruise Control, a sliding back window and folding mirrors. Well, Ryan took me out on the lot, and showed me a Truck with all the items listed, and all the different screens, and everything that is new for 2017!! Plus it was on a Special Price!! Then Ryan crunched numbers, and with my trade in, He introduced me to Breau, who worked His magic, and then I met Matt and he informed me of the seven year payment and the seven year full coverage bumper to bumper. I signed all the forms, and synced my cell up to the truck, got my picture taken and drove Him home. And they paid for the new battery in the Cruze. And on Monday I will call Ally, and cancel the Cruze payment, and save up for my first payment in Mid July. This was a Five Star Experience. Thank You Gentlemen, I Highly Recommend Wasilla Chevrolet to Alaskan's!!

this truck is awesome

by from on June 13, 2017

this is my first diesel engine in a truck,the power and mileage is overwhelming. styling, quality of ride and all the functions of the truck is second to none.

Best fuel mileage for a HD truck.

by from Heuvelton, NY on September 20, 2017

I keep telling my wife I love my new truck. Had a gas 3500 prior to this truck and would get around 12 miles to the gallon. This truck is over 17 and has a lot more power than the other truck.

Fantastic

by from Bellflower Ca on June 15, 2017

This the truck of my dreams and I need for work and my family I wish to keep this truck soon and thanks For the opportunity

Camping

by from San Marcos, CA on June 12, 2017

Looking for a truck that fits my camper and has an access cab. It meet the needs to fit my camper in the truck bed. I like there are no rugs in the camper.