2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500

All Reviews

by from Watertown on February 26, 2018

I have never been more happy with a truck. The comfort and ride along with the dependability of the Duramax and Allison tranny can't be beat.

by from Idaho on February 20, 2018

comfortable, reliable. Great for towing & off roading. Heated seats & steering wheel are a great feature for N. Idahos cold weather. Nav screen is big & easy to use. Lots of places to plug in electronics & even 2 110 outlets.

by from TN on March 2, 2018

We bought this truck to replace a Dodge Ram 2500. The dodge wasn’t a bad truck but I felt it was more care like than truck. The Chevy seems better built for towing and general working.

by from Muskego, WI on February 8, 2018

I test drove the Silverado 2500 Series with Z71 package, 18" wheels and leather. Really nice truck! I found myself wishing it was less like a passenger car. Very comfortable and soft riding. People love that, I guess. I'm not sure the 6.0 Litre engine has the guts, and the 6.2 is not available in the 2500. Beautiful body and well appointed interior except the dash. Funny shapes either side of the cluster and the 4X4 knob is far left. Didn't buy it.
Not Rated Reliability

by from Gilbert az on February 4, 2018

Absolutely perfect for the job absolutely perfect best in its class better than the Ford, Dodge gmc affordable

by from Florence KY on April 7, 2018

A real eye catcher. Looks like a truck; rides like a luxury car. Riding in the cab you would never know there is a diesel engine under the hood.

by from Levittown pa on April 16, 2018

So. I always buy ford. For a work. Truck. There is a difference between the two. Of them. The Ford. Suppension is. More stiff. And does not sink down. Iam towing with the Chevy. It's very. Sponge. And a much softer ride. But Iam happy with the Chevy. It's a more comfortable ride all around. I drive about 30 thousand miles a year. So for that the Chevy is better. It's like your in a car. Very relaxing. With my ford which I still own. F250 Xlt it's all truck. Much better for towing. I think. But I owned the Chevy. Only a few weeks. But I love it.

by from Yamhill, OR on March 24, 2018

Bucket seats are very comfortable. We bought the midnight edition- very slick look. There are so many great extras. Bose speakers, exhaust brakes, quiet diesel. Very roomy.

by from Springfield, IL on March 10, 2018

The most comfortable and smoothest riding truck I?ve ever been in. Handles great and the controls are easy to work and use with little or no distraction. Definitely the best truck I?ve ever had and without a doubt the best one I test drove.

by from Columbia County, PA on March 30, 2018

So far its the nicest truck I have driven for a good ride while being a 2500HD. I look forward to hitting the road with the trailer and a good load. It should do a good job of climbing the mountains out west and some off road stuff.