2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500

best truck ever

by from houston tx on August 3, 2011

good power great allison trans easy to use 4x4.gets way better fuel mpg than did my ford seats are very very relaxing on long rides.pulls rv very well without all that gas like my gas ford did

Brutal powerhouse for towing!

by from Astor, FL on August 30, 2017

Unquestionably the best tow vehicle I have ever owned! The 496 engine and Allison transmission combo made operations a breeze. King of the hill when it comes to trucks.

Uses car for Towing

I love my duramax

by from Port Orange on June 2, 2017

These trucks are amazing they run so good, pull great, have plenty of room, and last forever. Only downside are the injector designs. Any LB7 owner will tell you this.

This truck is a beast! The duramax great!

by from West Point, Ga. on December 10, 2017

The truck performs very well. I bought the truck in Tennessee so I had to climb some hills on my way back to Georgia . It never downshifted on a hill. Plenty of torque! Rides good to be a one ton truck and looks good too!

Uses car for Towing