2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500

1st Pickup

by from San Diego, CA. on March 4, 2014

Wish I had bought it new. This one had 31,000 miles, like new. Needs nothing, love it just as it is.

Chevy

by from on June 23, 2011

I loved this truck when i had it.crazy power,just a nice heavy duty truck!Could tow anything on our farm just about.

Uses car for Towing

one of the best vehickes I owned

by from lousiana on March 29, 2012

great vehicle my second one bought it for pulling fifth wheel trailer it pulls a 36 ft trailer like it was not there plus I get 17 Mpg in town

chevy 3500 dually

by from 02878 on December 18, 2012

Great truck for the money does everything I need it to do then some great ride and tows everything I put behind it

2004 1 ton chevrolet

by from splendora on February 10, 2017

I've worked these trucks with the 6.0 engine and found them to be very reliable. I have sold these at 300,000 mile and still had no oil leaks or any expensive maintenance problems.