2008 Chevrolet Silverado 3500

nice equitment of a truck

by from Brtitish Columbia, Canada on April 2, 2012

2008 silverado is best by far .equipment on it is just great on the LTZ. the reliablilty is better than Ford.or others

Love it!

by from Denver, CO on May 11, 2010

I really like my dually, its a head turner. Very comfortable and super nice ride. It was advertised here at Cars.com and it was supposed (advertised) to have a 4:10 rear end, being I bought the big RV I really wanted instead of the one I was going to buy ... I really wish I had the 4:10 with the 2k more pulling rating. It's a LTZ and has some really nice features and some I am having to learn how to work.

MAKEYOUSICKFAST

by from HAMILTON,ON. CANADA on October 12, 2011

GREAT TRUCK FOR SPEED AND WORK,AND NOT BAD ON FUEL.WILL MAKE A 5 LITRE MUSTANG WHERE HE LOST 3 CYLINDERS!

Most reliable truck I owned.

by from Renton, WA on July 14, 2017

Have the Duramax Crewcab. Get 15mpg with 12' NorthernLite Camper and 14mpg towing with the 8x10 cargo trailer with camper. 20mpg on highway with no load. Bought it in late 2008 with 32k on it have 101k now. Only been in the shop a couple of times for minor issues.

Uses car for Havingfun