Average based on 7 reviews

Truck for towing

by from Chicago, IL on December 20, 2012

If your looking to haul heavy loads this is an excellent vehicle that will get the job done. Comfort for a truck of this size is better than expected. This is the LTZ trim and comfort package. For a diesel this is quiter than some premium cars I've owned. Very powerful and is quite fuel efficent for its size. With 2200 miles already the fuel economy is 17 mpg at highway speeds of 75mph, this is not pulling a trailer and have yet to do that but will report back when I do. I have driven both Ford and Dodge and the Chevy is a better ride and the least amount of noise. Styling is okay but hey your buying this pull something not cruising up the strip looking for a date. For the value its the better buy for the money because of the ride quality and the quiet interior, Ford and Dodge have a slightly better look, but looks don't fix back aches or headaches from the noise and harsh ride they give you. Got 60k and need to haul something in comfort this is your vehicle hands down.

Work Horse

by from Central IL on September 19, 2012

I bought this truck for work and that's what it does !! Pulls my 14K trailer with ease... Hauls all my tools and ladders effortlessly.. Haven't had but a half ton int so far but barely moved the springs. Rides better then the 03 gmc 2500hd did.. Great Truck !!!!!!!!! As far as the ratings for styling goes it wss because of it being a work truck (very plain Jane )... If it was top of the line truck I would have given it 5's !!!!!

This is the most rlieible car i have ever owned

by from Pennsylvaina, PA on November 5, 2012

This car ahs great handeling and will get the job done. This is a good truck for towing and othere outdoor activetes.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Outstanding for a work truck

by from Virginia on October 21, 2013

My LS Model Silverado has plenty of comfort options, but I am impressed mostly by the ride. Very smooth for a heavy duty pickup. It handles 14,000 # of payload with ease and provides me confidence on curvy roads with livestock moving around in a towing trailer.

Best 3500 on the road

by from Bluff City Tenn on December 7, 2014

Best truck we ever owned the 6.0 gas engine has plenty of power 14 MPG is not bad for a truck this size

The truck to have.

by from Council Bluffs, Iowa on July 5, 2013

It surpassed my expections in all areas. It pulls my 40ft fifth wheel with ease. It has a smooth ride.

best decision I made

by from utah on June 20, 2013

Excellent quality and ride. Beautiful great work horse as sell To excited to take out on the road this summer

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)