2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2013 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2013 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet

Great Truck

This truck is everything we where looking for and more drive smooth accelerates smooth plenty of power and the interior is loaded And comfortable. Leather seats navigation system satellite radio, Bluetooth, and more.

4.4

A workhorse that doesn't quit!

I have owned several Chevrolet heavy duty trucks for hauling an enclosed race car trailer and couldn't be happier with the performance and dependability of these trucks. Hopefully future models will be as bulletproof as these engine and transmission combos.

4.3

Heck of a truck

Superb power, very impressed. I will definitely will get a Duramax Chevy Silverado 3500 with an allison tranny.

Heavy duty truck for towing

This truck was exactly what I wanted....diesel engine, extended cab, leather seats and 8' bed. The truck rides nice, gets decent fuel mileage, and tows well.

Best 3500 on the road

Best truck we ever owned the 6.0 gas engine has plenty of power 14 MPG is not bad for a truck this size

4.3

Outstanding for a work truck

My LS Model Silverado has plenty of comfort options, but I am impressed mostly by the ride. Very smooth for a heavy duty pickup. It handles 14,000 # of payload with ease and provides me confidence on curvy roads with livestock moving around in a towing trailer.

The truck to have.

It surpassed my expections in all areas. It pulls my 40ft fifth wheel with ease. It has a smooth ride.

best decision I made

Excellent quality and ride. Beautiful great work horse as sell To excited to take out on the road this summer

Truck for towing

If your looking to haul heavy loads this is an excellent vehicle that will get the job done. Comfort for a truck of this size is better than expected. This is the LTZ trim and comfort package. For a diesel this is quiter than some premium cars I've owned. Very powerful and is quite fuel efficent for its size. With 2200 miles already the fuel economy is 17 mpg at highway speeds of 75mph, this is not pulling a trailer and have yet to do that but will report back when I do. I have driven both Ford and Dodge and the Chevy is a better ride and the least amount of noise. Styling is okay but hey your buying this pull something not cruising up the strip looking for a date. For the value its the better buy for the money because of the ride quality and the quiet interior, Ford and Dodge have a slightly better look, but looks don't fix back aches or headaches from the noise and harsh ride they give you. Got 60k and need to haul something in comfort this is your vehicle hands down.

This is the most rlieible car i have ever owned

This car ahs great handeling and will get the job done. This is a good truck for towing and othere outdoor activetes.