2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500

4.3
Average based on 3 reviews

Great truck

by from Indianapolis on January 13, 2015

Just got the LT Crewcab 4x4 LT ZR1 package. I can not tell it is a V6 and not a V8. It runs so much quieter than my 2009. Heated seats in the winter are the bomb.

heavy Car

by from Oregon on February 21, 2014

Hi, Nice and really big truck and my family also like big cars that's why I choose this car to purchase in this year. Mcloughlin Chevy showroom in Oregon.

BAD RIDE

by from HOPKINSVILLE, KY on October 7, 2015

MY SILVERADO LTZ HAS BEEN IN THE DEALERSHIP 14 TIMES FOR ROUGH RIDE AND VIBRATION. THEY CHANGED A TOTOL OF 8 TIRES, TORQUED THE MOTOR MOUNTS AND ROTATED THE DRIVE SHAFT. STILL RIDES VERY BAD. THE DEALER HAS GIVEN UP SO I MUST KEEP THE BAD RIDE. I AM ABOUT TO GO TRADE MY NICE TRUCK FOR A TOYOTA OR FORD. HOPE YOU HAVE BETTER LUCK THAN I HAVE.

Similar Models