2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 consumer reviews

$34,055–$37,010 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet
Explore the 2016 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet
Shop the 2016 Silverado 3500 Chevrolet

Very good truck very happy

I've had one be for and its exactly what I expected long box 4 X 4 very clean and they put a new windshield in

2.9

Terrible steering and terrible tire wear

42,000 miles 3 sets of tires, steering box has gone twice now and both times my 4 year old daughter has had to ride it out with myself. Pretty sad you gotta pucker up when your about to drive a $60,000 truck?? I'm a dairy Farmer and have driven some questionable vehicles for decades. Never was I afraid to drive them... steering and brakes are kind of a must though

Grate truck

This is the perfect match the i was looking for Excellent price and people are the dealer and got out really fast i recommended 100%

excellent truck

good value for the money fits the needs of my business truck equipped the way I would order one and overall it fits my needs

Chevy for Towing

I have only driven the truck from the lot near Salt Lake City to my home in Littleton, CO. I did just fine on the trip. Quiet and comfortable. I have not owned it long enough to be able to judge reliability, but the GMC Sierra that I owned prior to the Chevy was reliable. I will be using the truck to tow a 41' 5th wheel (14,000lbs). I have no concerns that the truck will be up to the task.

Best truck Period!!

I wouldn't own anything else. So glad I bought the 3500HD Diesel. Good ride, lots of power. Awesome!

Nicest Truck I have owned

Honestly I love the whole truck but for some reason the wheel wells look funny to me. They are kind of squared and fender flares don't look right on it but other than that I really cant complain about it. its the ltz model so it has everything under the sun as an option. Could have had more of a truck tire on it instead of a highway tire. but I love it.

Best Truck Ever

This truck is stylish, comfortable and capable of towing heavy loads. I will never buy anything but a Chevrolet Silverado!

Recently puchased

This is a Very nice and powerful truck. I'm excited to pull the 5th wheel to see how it compares to my 2006 Duramax.

No longer a Ford fan

I purchased a 2016 Silverado HD Dually Diesel to replace my F550 Ford work truck. This Silverado has more gadgets and luxuries than the wife's cadillac! Great performance, looks and payload! It is easily the best truck I've owned (out of 7). The cab is so quiet, as is the motor itself. Built with form and function in mind, and built right. Biggest issue is now I'm always late to work because I stay driving just as long as I can!