2013 Chevrolet Sonic

The reliable i owned is a toyota corolla

by from Vineland on September 9, 2017

Its an ok car to have for a few yrs but then its a midt get rid of not to keep forever....i had it a currently my girlfriend owns it now

Nice little car

by from Raeford on August 30, 2017

Can't really complain about this car. It got the job done, only reason for selling it was only because my family got bigger.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

An amazing cheap Chevy.

by from Nashville, TN on August 25, 2017

I bought it 2 months ago for $9300 and it's been so far an amazing vehicle. It gets great mileage, and the built-in stereo is pretty amazing. I just wish it were louder lol. But it's the perfect compact car because of the big trunk space. And roomy seats.

Best Choice for First Time Buyer!

by from Bixby, OK on August 24, 2017

I named my Sonic after a flower: Poppy. Poppy is comfortable and affordable, I get great gas mileage, and am completely in love. Chevy's are great vehicles, that last a long long time and I'm looking forward to spending many years with Poppy. She is easy riding, a great money saver, I love all the little cubby holes, and the performance of the car over all. The only complaint is all my friends are upset they don't have an arm rest, but I don't sit on that side so I don't mind.

It was fun while it lasted

by from Randolph, MA on August 23, 2017

I bought my 2013 Sonic LT sedan in July 2013. I loved the styling with the four round headlights and the sporty look inside and out. I was doing around 800-1200 miles a month and had no problems until I hit 11,000 miles. I started to get a heavy vibration on the highway/ when I took it to the dealer they could't duplicate it. They weren't able to get it up to the same speed. They found the catalytic was defective and it would take a day to get it fixed. They gave me a loaner and I waited 3 days to pick my car up. Other than a few much smaller problems it was a pretty reliable car. It was comfortable, great on gas (40 highway) on a long highway trip to the White Mountains. Average was just under 30mpg according to the computer and my calculation every fillup. I loved the ride and the roominess of the car. For such a small car it was huge compared to my daughter's Civic. i put around 58,000 miles on it in 3 years and decided that I was ready for a new car. Ironically, every car I tried didn't seem to work for me. Even the Cruze seemed smaller inside. So on it's 3rd birthday I gave it a good cleaning, polish. and interior detail. The next day I was driving and passed a Chevy dealer and saw a Black Sonic sedan. I stopped and checked it out. I copied down the VIN and went online to see it's details. I thought that 19,240 seemed a bit too high for the same car. Well the next I got a call from another dealer about my search and we talked about the car for a while. At the end of the phone call. I got into my 2013 sedan and went to this dealer. We haggled a bit, didn't talk about my trade and I got it for 13,995 with my car trading for 11,000. I only owed under $1000 for the 2013 so they actually paid off the loan rather than add it to the new car. The 2016 cost almost the same as the 2013 by a couple hundred dollars. I am now hooked on this car. I love it and will probably keep buying it as long as they make them.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I've ever had

by from Compton,Ca on August 9, 2017

2013 Chevrolet Sonic has a 138-horsepower, 1.8-liter, four-cylinder engine. It is also turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine that has138 horsepower and FWD.It has smooth transmissions, sharp handling and adequate engine power accurate steering is one of its best qualities, and like that it adapts to different environments, such as parking lots and highways.Overall ride quality is good, though like many small cars, the ride can get rough over uneven pavement.Sonic’s cabin is spacious and fits adults comfortably in both the first and second rows. Plenty of leg room sits 5. Sonic doesn’t have the most cargo room but enough space as other hatchback cars. The perks of the car it has four-speaker stereo, auxiliary input jack and Bluetooth. Optional features include a six-speaker stereo, satellite radio, USB port and MyLink infotainment system with Bluetooth audio streaming for phones.

super performance

by on August 6, 2017

I travel to Fayetteville 5 days a week. Gets 36 miles to the gallon.easy to manage would recommend to a friend

Best car I've owned

by from Compton,Ca on July 27, 2017

I love the size of the car and the space inside. The interior is great the seats have a great style. I love that it has a turbo and it is a gas saver.

Great Value Car

by on July 22, 2017

Great car, fun with the turbo 6 speed. Consistently gets 40 mpg, had 2 minor trips to the dealer outside of routine maintenance (1 of which was a recall) in the 67k miles I've had the car.

I bought it at Hawthorne Motors express

by from Compton,Ca on July 19, 2017

I enjoy driving this vehicle thanks to Hawthorne Motors express in Lawndale,CA for a great deal on the car and reasonable payments even though I had bad credit they managed to help me get the car I wa...
I enjoy driving this vehicle thanks to Hawthorne Motors express in Lawndale,CA for a great deal on the car and reasonable payments even though I had bad credit they managed to help me get the car I want.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chevrolet Sonic