2013 Chevrolet Sonic

college graduation gift

by from rothschild, wi on January 13, 2013

Great car. Alot of space for a compact car. Good gas mileage. Like the touch screen radio and hands free cell answering. Smooth ride. Love this car.

Great Car

by from Milwaukee WI on June 6, 2013

traded my 2010 nissan sentra in due to many problems it had, and bought a 2013 Sonic Hatch LS. Test drove a number of other competing cars and definitely enjoyed this the best. Has great pickup for a litte car, lots of interior room and handles great. Definitely a very fun car to drive which explains my gas mileage only averaging about 30, can get more i'm sure... with that said the Avg MPG display is almost dead on. Opted to purchase the cruise control a week later for $390. Wish i could fit my golf clubs in the trunk sideways but that is minor. So far so good!

just had it 1 month

by from delano tn 37325 on April 30, 2013

I just love my new Sonic.had it for 1 month. It is a dream to drive,handles well & has great acceleration. Looks great, & I love the interior. will love my heated seats in winter, too. Love my On Star & Sirrus XM ! There isn't one thing I don't like about it. Really love the gas mileage. Will love it more when football season starts, will be driving to all of UT home games.

Excellent Economy Car

by from Durham, NC on May 27, 2013

Just purchased my 2013 Chevy Sonic LS Sedan and I am enjoying it. Even though it is a base model, it is still roomy, sporty, and very good on gas. Can't get enough of it. It had been a long time since I purchased a new car. I am lovin it!!!

The best car I have ever owned.

by from DUNDALK on May 11, 2017

I have the turbo edition and it gives me the pick up and go you usually don't get in sedans. I love that the. Car is small but very roomy. I have a choclate brown with a shine which is a unique color. I feel that it is fancier then other brands. I bought it used and i still got the free onstar and sirius xm. The car is very computer savy.

Best Chevy Yet

by from Knoxville, TN on July 31, 2014

Love this car, it's good looking, fun to drive and the fuel economy is great. Bought 2013 LT Sedan in Crystal Red Metallic and get lots of positive comments. The car is equipped with the fog light package, and it looks more expensive than it was.

Very Good Value

by from Fairfield, Connecticut on May 1, 2017

My chevy sonic has certainly been an excellent, minimal cost, commuting machine. Great fuel mileage on the highway or city! I initially switched from volkswagen, back to chevy, because of my need for long term reliability. The chevy was exactly what I was looking for, at a great price! My only negative comment about the vehicle is that they do not retain their value over time, so when choosing to purchase, it would be best to own for the entire life of the vehicle.

Awesome performance for a 1.4L Turbo

by from San Fernando Valley, CA on December 18, 2013

Besides already being a GM guy. Let alone at least American cars. So I was trying to make up my mind if I should by a new car...well I did! I shopped around and did my homework thoroughly. For the size with weight, cargo, styling and performance the little Sonic is just the greatest choice. But being the sporty car guy I am i just had to go all out and get the Sonic RS! Unlike most people I'm a color person and really wanted a sunroof so I was all over looking and found one in Northern California. Bright Red and after cleaning and waxing it up it is just plain awesome. It is so nimble, pepy and great to drive. I didn't even know it had heated seats as well as everything u can get in a little car like this..I really don't know where 10 airbags are....but I love to drive my little RED ROCKET! Thanks GM...I love you!!!

Buddy

by from Aurora, CO on April 19, 2017

I've had my Sonic/Buddy three weeks now and love it! First car that's an automatic and a turbo and like both a lot, thank goodness for cruise control! Both AC & Heat work really well.

Great gas mileage

by from Stanton, Nebraska on April 25, 2017

Loved my Sonic. Averaged 36 mpg and never had any mechanical issues. Back seat is small, but we fit three adults in the back from time to time.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Chevrolet Sonic