2020 Chevrolet Spark consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Spark
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Spark
3.7

Constant Repairs

before reaching 32,000 the brakes went bad a transmission sensor went bad the washer fluid motor stopped working have been going through tires went through wiper blades the only good thing about it is gas mileage average gas mileage is 35 mpg.

4.4

A fuel efficient 5 speed for today!

First of all, I am a stick guy. I bought a 5 speed 2021 Spark, I prefer shifting and have been for over 50 years. I get 40+mpg most of the time. I am 68, and our family has full sized pickup, full size SUV and other vehicles. So not my only car, but the most fuel efficient. It is the one I want to take especially when driving alone. I pull trailers with other vehicles, but am very pleased this small car is so efficient and even with a small 4 cyl and reviews of underpowered, when you know how to use the manual transmission, it can have plenty of passing power. I am an engineer and understand, a simple fuel efficient car is not going to accelerate like a muscle car, and don’t expect it to!

2020 Chevy Spark

I wasn't looking to buy this car on that day but when the salesperson that the car was a leased vehicle and only 5300+ miles on it. Too good to be passed by.

2020 Spark LT1, love it

Great car, lots of pep with a manual trans, excellent fuel mileage Super sub compact car, tons of fun to drive, does everything well, highly recommend it

easly the best

it does everything good yes you taken on 2000+ mile road trip easy love it does everything I ask it do and wont break the bank

Overall very nice car

Overall very very reliable very good on gas great looks very nice car nice car very nice car very economical worth the purchase nice car

3.7

My experience with my spark

I have had my spark for almost a year. About a month after i got it my cousin wanted to ride in my car she went to fasten the seabelt because i will tell u to get out. It fasten. Mind you it was night time was slowing down on a back road for a intersection a deer pops out. I slam hard on my brakes my steering will jerks both ways on this gravel road and her seat belt comes flying off hits the windshield and freaks us both out. Then wouldn't click back no matter how many times we try for over an hour until we give up and she rides in the back the rest of the way to home. I am afraid to let anyone ride shot gun in my car ever after that. The ones who do know they can't because my pasenger seat belt doesn't All ways latch or comes undone after it is fastened. I agree also with the acceleration of my car as All ways. Was at a stop light at the bottom of a hill in cinncinati ohio picking up a relative. It turned green a four lane road making a turn it took a min just so it would accelerate and i almost get t-boned when a person ran a red light That day. I love the gas mileage since i drive up to an hour to an hour and a half to work 5 to 7 days a week.

So happy with my Spark

Thai may be a small car but it is mighty and I am truly so happy with my purchase. I can save money on gas and have a great ride

Best on gas

I own a 2013 Spark.. I bought new. I have had for it 8 years. I don't know about the new ones but I keep my up. Maintenance is very important. I Love my car. Mine is techno pink!! Besides, it's a chick car.

So far. So good

Been 6 months. Enjoying driving it. Power is on the low side but its ok. Small car, good on gas. What else can i say. I love it.