2021 Chevrolet Spark consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Chevrolet Spark
Shop the 2021 Chevrolet Spark
4.0

Bare, basic transportation

I bought this car solely to use as my commuter car, I have 4 other vehicles, but it's the only 1 that I can get 40 mpg out of. It's fun to drive (I call it my go kart) and as a guy that is 6'4" I fit in it better than most cars.

I'm very happy with this car. Drives well.

Hatchback small but deep enough to fit groceries. Drives smoothly for small car. Meets all my car needs. My 43 year old disabled son is comfortable in front passenger seer at 6'3 and 280 pounfs

Smoothest car I’ve driven

This car is great. Amazing gas mileage, small enough for a first time driver, very cheap too, only 13k. The automatic headlight function and the backup camera are very useful.

Spark

This car is perfect for me. I love the size and the color. It will be perfect for driving around town and short distances for me.

Good value for the price

The car is smaller than I am used to driving, however it keeps up easily with the other traffic. The instrument cluster is a novel experience and provides a surplus of information if requested.

4.0

Cute and efficient compact

Just bought it. Day two. Loving the fun little car. Definitely comfort level is intended for shorter trips, not cross country driving. Interior is appropriate for an entry level car. Performance is appropriate for the entry level car, I have the 5-spd. Still fun for a town car! So far no issues, but only on day two. It's cute on the outside too. So far value for money is fair and reasonable. Longevity to be determined.