NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 Spark EV

2015 Chevrolet Spark EV

2015 Chevrolet Spark EV

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2015 Chevrolet Spark EV?

A small step to a bigger change.

by Shelby from Dallas, TX on Fri Apr 20 2018

This car is probably my favorite car I’ve ever owned. It has so much instant torque it’s pulls at the skin on your face. Every day as I drive to work I’m just more and more happy with it. It’s sporty enough to have fun and throw into a corner, but economically I have spend a total of $15 on electricity for it in the 9 months since I bought it. Yes, the rated range of 82 miles won’t get you far, but I don’t go that far everyday, and seeing as I drive in the city to work and back home, I often times will see my range at 100-110 miles, and I barely have to try to reach that. The complaints I have all have to do with Chevrolet, it’s information/entertainment screen is god awful, and makes me dream of better U.I. Design, and the headlights are a bit big-eyed. But aside from that, I am happy with my purchase, and as long as the range could be managed for you, I’m sure it can work for you too. Also, keep it out of super cold climates, because that heater just sucks the batter away.

Hidde jewel

by Quin from Sacramento ca on Tue Nov 20 2018

Holy crap I did not expect this kind of quality from a compliance car made by Chevy. It’s a tiny car that feels roomy inside due to genius design. So many upgrades like Bluetooth and leather seats that really I didn’t even pay for. The battery technology is what drew me to the car but I am so blown away by what I actually took home. There aren’t many of these out there but if you’re looking at one just go ahead and pull the trigger. They’re worth it.

Our Take on the 2015 Chevrolet Spark EV

Editor's note: This review was written in January 2014 about the 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The new 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV is an excellent short-range commuter car, featuring surprising pep and comfortable amenities, but some typical electric-car problems keep it from being too entertaining.

If you're an electric vehicle enthusiast, the place to be these days truly is California. That's where all the new electric cars are appearing first, and that includes the 2014 Chevrolet Spark EV. Smaller than a Chevy Volt or Nissan Leaf but slightly bigger... Read More