2014 Chevrolet Ss

lot better than a camaro

by from nashviile,tn on December 21, 2015

quicker than a mustang, charger, challenger and camaro, plus it has 4 doors. chevy ss is fast and cheaper than a corvette.

This car is a monster

by from Edison, NJ on November 9, 2013

Basically a four door Corvette, powerful is not the word to describe it, the power is more than what an average driver can handle. Packed with plenty of bells and whistles you would find on Cadillac vehicles, automatic parking, cameras, BLIS, GPS, etc. A well packaged monster for a decent price.

SS Beast

by from near Baltimore, MD on February 10, 2014

I bought this car because it was a real performance sedan at a sensible price. I liked the fact that it has proven drivetrain components but most of all that it is a "sleeper." While some complain that the SS is not sporty enough in exterior appearance, that appealed to me. I don't want to shout "boy racer" nor drive a Fatherland clone, or attract the traffic police. The interior of the car is first rate, though the comfort of the seat cushions remain somewhat questionable at the moment. All told, this is a premium sports sedan, loaded with content and can run like a scalded cat with many of the big boys on either side of The Pond. Finally, I bought the car as my contribution to see that the model hopefully survives.

Great car

by from 21108 on December 12, 2014

The Chev 2014 is a very nice car. It has performance and Quality options that are standard. Love me car. Richard Ellis

What sedan? Oh! You mean my sports car?

by from Lexington KY on April 9, 2015

All I have to say is hold on and try not to close your eyes because this thing is down right insane to drive. It looks like a normal sedan which is why I love it. It is hilarious to watch the faces of others as you absolutely destroy them off the line. Just buy it! It is worth every penny.

Chevrolet SS

by from S FL on October 27, 2014

So far my Chevrolet SS has been great Certainly more than enough power, very comfortable. For almost 1000 miles returning from a trip up north I got 23 mpg then I got into the accelerator a bit more.

Corvette replacement

by from Central Florida on February 28, 2015

This car is awesome! I needed to have a car that my 84 year old mother could get in, and out of so I went looking for four door that would perform. I have had the car now for six months, and took it on a 2000 mile trip when she had about 1800 miles on it. Comfort, performance, were great. Fuel economy was good but not as good as my Corvette, but it is not as aerodynamic. If you are expecting a float like ride you are not going to get it. She is a bit stiff but I like that, because you get minimum body roll on the turns. My only complaint is that it could use some more power, and the exhaust could be a bit louder. I don't know how long the tires will last, and they are two different sizes, again I am use to that because of the Vett, so that would be something to think about, if you have not had a car like that before.

Most expensive car i ever purchased, but worth it!

by from OBX, NC on July 12, 2015

This car is pure quality in every aspect. Great driving car and enough power for that "permasmile" This car is a true sleeper with a LS3 motor nobody knows about. If you have a chance to drive one, do it. Enough said..

WHAT A FUN CAR!!!

by from FL on March 6, 2017

This is a fun car to drive, quick to accelerate, and hugs the road nicely. And you can take your family along also. The best of both worlds!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Chevrolet Ss