2005 Chevrolet Ssr

Just plain fun to be in the drivers seat

by from Enfield,Connecticut on July 14, 2017

Fine tuned suspension quick response plenty of power car seems to cruise at 80 mph with a very lite foot I think the paint color says it all Smokin Asphalt

Uses car for Havingfun

Retro Look With Modern Corvette Power

by from Hollywood, Florida on June 22, 2017

A really cool convertible with classic looks and plenty of trunk room! I've had lots of old classic cars that were a pain to restore and maintain with few modern conveniences. This one is the best of both worlds (old and new). It is comfortable and gets lots of attention!!

sporty car I have ever owned

by from Lincoln Park, MI on April 23, 2017

My father bought this truck brand new SSR 2005 I received it a month ago when he passed away, he had 220 miles on it, so it is like a brand new car 12 years later, we had to have a new computer module, tires, battery, and headlights from it sitting in garage so long but love this car/truck!!

SSR Buying Review

by from VA on September 22, 2014

Cars.Com provided an excellent selection of cars available nationwide. Opportunity to compare vehicles / prices / mileage / colors / options from the comfort of my home. Narrow the selection process down to just a few cars and then economize my time when I decided to look at them. Process was painless and provided the opportunity to select exactly the vehicle I wanted. Great website.

totaled

by from Rochester on September 27, 2013

check the frame behind the front wheels for where it has been welded back together. I checked this vehicle out and noticed the repair so I walked away

SSR - great truck

by from Ellicott City Md on February 27, 2012

The 2005 SSR has the styling, handling and performance of a sports car/truck. I prefer it over my corvette. Would highly recommend.

Bike transporter

by from PA on July 21, 2011

I had a BMW M3, which was a great car but the trunk is too small for my road bike even w/ the front wheel removed. So I wanted another performance car that could accomodate my TREK bike. I looked at many models from several companies, read the +/_ reviews and chose a low milage SSR. It's not as fast as I thought it would be because it's so heavy. Also with so much weight in front, handling is not in the BMW league but is certainly much better than average. Brakes are excellent as well. Moreover, it's a very comfortable ride over PA's very pot holed roads; the seats are superb. The Bose sound system is terrific as well and the fold down top is still an amusement when it's warm out. The A/C works well also. in sum, we're very happy w/ the truck.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Sold a Corvette for SSR and glad I did....

by from League City, Texas on December 21, 2010

Best all around sports car I have ever owned. Performance of a sports car and hauling capacity of an SUV....and TOPLESS!!

SSR "Shop Truck"

by from Tracy, Ca on July 23, 2010

We needed a shop truck my wife can tool around in to make deliveries and still be something she enjoys as well. Our SSR works very well for this purpose.

Great fun car, serves many purposes for me

by from El Dorado CA on December 3, 2007

I use this car all the time for fun and work, the pick up is a great space for me since I do a lot of shopping and gardening. Fun to drive and so far no trouble at all.