1994 Chevrolet Suburban

Awesome vehicle!

by from Nashville on July 28, 2007

Roomy and all the power ever needed. Plush and stylish all in one. Best truck I have ever owned. Always getting compliments. Very reliable.

Great all-around utility vehicle!

by from Greenwich, CT on July 1, 2011

This vehicle is extremely practical and great for all sorts of uses, including towing trailers and boats, and hauling things in the cargo bay. Moving into a dorm? Easy! Bought a new appliance? No need to pay for delivery!

Biggest Truck I've Been In

by from southwestern Indiana on March 19, 2011

I don't own this truck by the way, but all I have to say is that it's a great truck to have. The one we have seats 9 and everybody has great legroom.

Best tow vehicle!

by from Seattle, WA on July 9, 2011

Have been driving a SUV for a long time. I recently bought a friend's suburban 2500 to tow a new trailer I purchased. It was amazing how smooth the towing was. This vehicle has excellent power plus the inside cabin space was generous for our large group. Definitely very impressed!!

its a rolling tank

by from on June 14, 2010

it is a good truck to transport up to 8 people and luggage. if it is kept in good condition it will run forever. It may lack safety features like airbags but it makes up for it with its size and strong body.

a good car I have owned

by from on January 30, 2010

I have drove it for a long time and it will go, but things just ware out after a while. And its spirit has died.