2002 Chevrolet Suburban

Suburbans are terrific

by from Kansas City, MO on January 23, 2011

I love this truc, very spacious for everyone in my family we took a long trip and the kids didnt fight or bicker because everone had their own space.

Best vehicle I have ever owned by far!

by from Michigan on October 13, 2011

Just a great all around vehicle. Long trips are a joy... not tiring at all. Lowest maint. cost of any vehicle I've owned. Had for over 5 years now. Don't just factor gas cost - Consider overall reliability. Over 240,000 miles on mine with original hoses still like new -no kidding!

great experience

by from on January 18, 2013

Found Nick through a friend, I appraoched him about trading in and buying used. Great follow up and interpersonal skills, glad I found him.

Does it all

by from DC--Baltimore Area on April 3, 2012

Purchased used from Charity that rehabs those worthy of same. 140,000 miles. Needed for home remodeling work and hauling stuff. As others have found hard to remove third seat and gas mileage on this 5.3L is 15 to 17 MPG Insuraance was reasonable too

Best Suv

by from Louisville Kentucky on April 15, 2013

Great all around SUV, room, room and more room! Lots of comfortable seating. I use it for the trip to the lake house pack grand kids, wife and 1 big pitbull, with coolers and a ton of other stuff plenty of room.

smooth

by from Enfield, NC on February 23, 2014

The suburban is a grt handling SUV on the hwy , has plenty of power & space for the entire family. My Chevy suburban just reached 140,000 miles , still running strong , its really nice to be able to relax when on open highway with this type of vehicle

2004 Suburban 2500

by from Lewisburg, PA on June 26, 2014

We just purchased this SUV from Heath at All Autos Direct. He and his crew, the service folks and Shad, were terrific. They were very helpful and reasonable. Helped us with a loaner for the day and got the particular specs we needed to finish the job. Honest and straightforward.

Uses car for Towing

Suburbans are the best

by from Erie, CO on July 4, 2010

My 2002 Suburban is my third and I have 140,000 miles on my current one and still going strong. My last one I took to 185,000 miles and only had to sell because I transferred to London. Just cant go wrong if you want a large SUV. I also know several hunting guides in Texas that will drive nothing else to drive clients all around huge ranches.

Winter Is Coming!

by from Austin, MN on September 28, 2017

I really don't want to get rid of it, but I fell into a deal, now I don't need it. Someone is gonna get a great vehicle.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great people hauler

by on June 29, 2017

I love my Suburban! It is hearty, reliable, stylish, and fun to drive! It has plenty of power and lots of room for my family.

Uses car for Transportingfamily