2005 Chevrolet Suburban

Love this car!!

by from Denton,tx on August 21, 2017

Great car, so glad we found it at car.com! It drives great, has low miles, great car fax, and the dealer was great to work with!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Awesome SUV

by from Reidsville, NC on July 7, 2017

I love it. It rides so smoothly and is a joy to drive. I had a Tahoe, but needed more room for my dogs so bought the Suburban. I knew I would like it because I loved my Tahoe and the Suburban is about the same SUV, only larger and roomier. It will be great for traveling in comfort.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great Car Great Deal

by from Troy VA on November 17, 2013

Best overall large SUV out there good gas mileage, reliable, comfy for driver and passenger, large cargo capacity

2005 Chevy Z71 Surburban

by from Beaumont, Tx on March 15, 2013

I purchased a Chevy Surburban from Classic Chevrolet, my sales representative was very helpful and really tried to work with me as best he could. A month after a had the truck the (service 4WD) message popped up resulting in replacing the 4WD motor for which the warranty didn't cover, prior to that I had issues with the handling of the vehicle, I spend a lot of time in my vehicles from driving to work, hunting and fishing so I need a SUV I can depend on I wish the truck had been checked out better before making it available for purchase.

Big Mormon Wagon (BMW)

by from Show Low, AZ on July 3, 2012

This is my second Burb. Love every bit of it. Long trips have become enjoyable and fun. The DVD is a huge asset with the kids. All leather for easy clean-up. Plenty of power to use when needed and its not afraid to tow. Suprisingly agile considering the size of the vehicle.

Don't Do It!!

by from Marion, NC on June 18, 2012

We have nothing but problems out of our 2005 Suburban. We purchased it new and it only has 130,000 miles on it now. It feels like we have totally rebuild this vehicle. From the noisy, clanking transmission to the locked up brakes and stabilitrac issues, it has been a nightmare.

Suburban is the Best SUV

by from on February 27, 2012

Suburban is the best full size SUV on the road today and in the past. Have owned 2 since 2000 and what a great car.

4 wheel drive junk

by from ohio on February 20, 2011

i have had nothing but problems with this blue lemon! i traded a 2003 yukon xl in to get rid of it b ecause it had the same problems. the brakes are mushy and wont even stop the car, the 4 wheel drive keeps flashing " service 4 wheel drive and stability system disabled" of course the dealer says it has so many modules its hard to say which one is at fault. i took it to another mechanic i use at times. he told me that gm is a module and brake nightmare on their suv's. i will never buy another gm vehicle,NEVER. BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

Transmission problems

by from Missouri on February 10, 2011

Serviced religiously. At 82k transmission goes out! I do not think a transmission should be done @ 82k, especially when we didnt tow or abuse the vehicle. Very disappointed!!

Extremely disappointed

by from MA on October 27, 2010

I owned a 1999 Suburban with 150+K miles when the engine went. So I bought a 2005 with clean car fax/single owner. Had 63K miles. Hit 73k Miles and the transmission went! Called dealer and got nothing. Cost $2400 to fix. Be very careful if you're considering a suburban. A truck transmission should not go like that.