2008 Chevrolet Suburban

The best SUV

by from Southern Indiana on December 6, 2008

The ride, the room, the quietness is all very apparent in this vehicle. I have had a Range Rover, Land Cruiser and Cherokee but none of them compare to the Suburban. It even does great in 4 wheel drive! I am looking forward to many "comfortable" trips in the Suburban!

Love This SUV!

by from Texas on October 16, 2008

Love this SUV especially for long trips which we take often. The heated seats are wonderful if you have aches and pains like I do I Love the sunroof, GPS, radio, seats, DVD player I just love my Suburban! The gas mileage is ok for such a large SUV. Our kids and grandkids can go with us even with a baby car seat. Get the captain seats in the second row so you can move around back and forth from there to the back seats when traveling and put your feet up.

No more minivans for me...

by from Davenport, IA on July 29, 2010

Just bought a used 2008 LTZ with just under 30,000 miles and have had it for about a month putting on 3, 000 city and highway miles. So far, I love it. Lots of room (have 4 kids), good handling for its size and good ride comfort. Its loaded with about everything including the chrome package. Beautiful exterior and interior (gold/gold leather). Its great on long trips because of the interior room, quite ride, and DVD system. So far have averaged a little over 13 MPG (has the smaller V8). The only negatives so far are that the nav/DVD/radio system can be a little confusing and difficult and that MPG is not too great (but that is expected with a vehicle this size). For a family, this is a great vehicle.

Love IT!!!

by from McDonough, GA on June 12, 2011

Don't know what to say except that I love it. My previous 3 automobiles have been Tahoes. I wanted more cargo room as well as being able to have more passengers so we began looking at the Suburban. After a year long search and lots of research we purchased a Suburban. It is loaded with room enough for all my "stuff" and my grandkids. I Love it!

Love it!

by from on April 19, 2011

This is the best car I have ever driven hands down. The only downside is the gas mileage. It's an 08 so there have been a few minor cosmetic issues but while under warranty...taken care of

Great Vehicle. Nice Ride.

by from Baton Rouge, LA on May 17, 2011

I have enjoyed my Suburban .. it is a great vehicle with a nice ride. Very comfortable and the leather is nice. Gas mileage is approximately 15.5 per gallon .. in town .. not too bad for an SUV.

WORTH the MONEY

by from Phila on March 7, 2013

Having owned a Tahoe with 106k ( accident TOTALED it). I was a bit leery about coming up into the newer bodystyle, and TOYS, the NAV package takes some getting used to. I was blown away at the Suburban ( having driven OLDer models). I purchased the Z-71 package and HAVEN'T looked back ! ! ! Should have made the jump SOONER. ALL around FANTASTIC vehicle, ( wife was SOO IMPRESSED she wants one. As for the MPG... USE SUPER Unleaded, you WILL see a difference in performance & MPG. I cannot stress how PLEASED I am with this truck... ALL ACES... this BEAUTY is a BEAST ! ! ! And an eye catcher in BLK with the GREY 2 tones. I LUV it

DREAM TRUCK

by from Moline, IL on September 18, 2017

Most sufficient car for my family size. Plenty of room to travel and plenty of leg room to fill comfortable.
Not Rated Reliability

06-08 Junk

by from Cleveland, OH on June 17, 2017

This was my 3rd Suburban (and currently have my 4th) so this isnt a Checy OR a Suburban knock. At 75K had to get hub replaced while out of town on a holiday weekend. 5K later the other went. Fuel evap sensor two times. Sound system stopped working, Idled horribly. Had a front axle leak. However, most discouraging was having the top end of the engine needing rebuilt at under 100,000 miles. Believe it was at 88,000. That is uncalled for in any vehicle now days. The two prior Burbs I owned TOGETHER didnt add up to what I put into that one and I only had it two years. My '02 is still out there driving around without any major mechanical failure. Do not recommend buying these year Suburbans.

Lots of Space

by from on May 10, 2017

Great car! In a family with 4 kids all over 5 8' (2 being well over 6 feet) and lots of space for everyone