2010 Chevrolet Suburban

Great ride, but Yukon/Tahoe handles much better

by on August 23, 2017

I own a Yukon and Suburban. I prefer the feel and handling of the yukon much more. Great ride in the suburban, smooth on interstate. Even with the 5.3L V8 it did not pull my light camper as well as I thought. I may have a weaker gear ratio. It gets surprisingly great fuel mileage.

Can haul everything!

by from Michigan on April 18, 2017

I love the power and storage in the suburban. It can haul our camper and all our things with ease. With leather interior and all the safety features I don't feel I sacrifice luxury for towing ability...

Really expensive trash

by from Hartford, WI on April 10, 2017

This thing burns almost as much oil as it does gasoline. Burning a quart of oil every 700-800 miles. Huge, embarrassing cloud of smoke at every cold start up.

Great SUV for the price!

by from Scottsdale, AZ on September 15, 2012

We have a big family and the Suburban gets us to the lake and around the "burbs" in style. Lots of room for friends and storage keep our family happy.

I feel safe in this truck!

by from Brockport, NY on March 20, 2011

My husband and I just bought a 2010 3/4 ton Suburban to replace our 2005 3/4 ton Surburban. We liked this truck so much we had to have another! We can tow our 33 foot camper with ease and have plenty of room for our 4 boys. The boys love the heated seats and entertainment system, I love how safe I feel and it looks good too! I love this truck!

A Beautiful and Luxurious Vehicle

by from KS on November 5, 2010

We LOVE our 2010 Chev Suburban. You couldn't ask for a more beautiful, luxurious, and reliable vehicle. This vehicle has ALL the options. I feel very safe knowing my family is protected inside this machine. Just a couple of negatives: it needs a little more room for the back row riders (for foot room), & would help if they weren't quite so pricey.

Great for the entire family

by from Minneapolis, MN on September 27, 2010

We purchased the 2010 75th Anniversary White Diamond LTZ new. We noticed a difference in performance with E85 vs 93 octane but this was expected. Great vehicle for carrying a 13, 7, 2, and infant along with three adults. We have the rear entertainment as well as the middle-row entertainment. The navigation controls are easy to use, the bluetooth pair with up to 5 phones is great, and the cabin is very spacious. The truck responds well when merging in traffic and handles corners as well as a big SUV can. We are very satisfied with it overall and we are enjoying the trunk space, as we traded in our 2005 Tahoe.

Save your Money

by from Boston Mass on August 5, 2010

I'd buy The Expedtion over the Suburban any day.. really is sluggish and very bad handling.. The Ford is twice as good and less money

Great Vehicle

by from Virginia on July 23, 2010

I bought a used 2010 that had only 12K miles on it. It's an LT but, I got them to put the LTZ 5 spoke 20" rims on it and it looks fantastic. We just got finished driving it across country with a small u haul trailer and our Golden Retriever in the back. It handled and drove like a champ. The seats are very comfortable and there's more than enough power in the V8 to handle any hill even with the trailer. I would recommend it highly.

Based on 3 week rental

by from NC on June 1, 2010

I drove a rental Suburban with only 12k miles on it over 3k miles in 3 weeks, most of which was done on a trip to Michigan in the first week and a half. This vehicle was so comfortable to me that after the first hour driving it, I called my husband and informed him that I was going to look at buying one. I was amazed by the gas mileage as it was better then when we had taken my toyota avalon up to MI this past Xmas, and so much more comfortable. I was able to take 2 of my great danes with me, who slept comfortably in the back (unless they were scaring people at the drive thrus and toll booths, on accident of course) and my 5 year old in his rather large car seat fit very well with all of our things in the 2nd row seat. No one was cramped or inconvenienced at all. The only issue that I had with the vehicle at all was that the plastic behind the passenger seat kept coming off, apparently due to an incident from a previous rental but that was a bit disturbing to me for a car that only had 12k miles although who knows what someone else had done. As far as value, my family has had Suburbans since the late 70s and I think that the prices they are asking now are absolutely outrageous! All in all, this was a terrific truck in my opinion, and I am still looking for one for myself. I have a tremendous issues with my back and the seats were an absolute DREAM for me. I will say that this definitely doesn't drive as much like a truck as they used to, but it does handle any job put to it and I enjoy the more luxurious ride. This is so superior to my old expedition that I am hesitating to even TEST drive one of the fords in its class.