2011 Chevrolet Suburban

Extremely Versatile

by from Charleston, SC on August 4, 2017

This car serves as a truck, a towing vehicle, multi-passenger and extremely comfortable ride. The 3rd row seats come out (either 1 or both) to give maximum storage area. Carry long pieces of lumber or all your tailgating supplies. Very quiet and easy to drive. Super comfortable with heated and cooled front seats.

This is our second

by from Duncannon, PA on July 15, 2017

Other than a full-size van, this was our only real option for a growing family. Since four-wheel drive was important to us, this quickly became our only option

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Drives smooth and turns great.

by from Colorado on July 6, 2017

This car meat my needs, great for the family and long drives. I love all the features it has for both myself and the kids in the back seat.

Most Space in a vehicle I need

by from Monroe,La on June 20, 2017

This suburban is the my dream truck it has all the leg room and space n the back that my family needs.

Smooth and nice to drive.

by from Portage, WI on June 1, 2017

The vehicle was even cleaner than the pictures. I drove in and knew that it was going to be perfect. It started without hesitation and was very easy to adapt to driving.

2011 Suburban

by from Jacksonville, NC on May 13, 2017

Love the styling and the comfort of the ride. Mechanically sound with some minor imperfections on the interior. However, for a used SUV its a great value. As interior cosmetics can always be fixed cheaper than exterior.

Good SUV for a big family

by from Richmond, VA on May 2, 2017

I bought this vehicle new back in 2011 as a family car (5 kids 2 adults). It looks good, good electronics and had very little problems with it. My only real complaint with it was the transmission. It often had a mind of its own and while cruise control was active would often upshift or downshift for no reason. That being said that would mostly happen going uphill or when the car was fully loaded. I took the car on many roadtrips and it was very comfortable for me and all the kids. If my kids werent grown and almost all out of the house I'd buy a new one assuming theyve fixed the cruise/ transmission.

Great SUV with room & luxury

by from Carthage on April 30, 2017

I have owned my 2011 Surburban LTZ and personally driven with great control and safety. All the options available and affordable. Perfect for large family and vacations. Roomy, comfortable leather seats (heated & cooled in front). Steering wheel controls make it convenient for driver.

Roomy ride

by from on April 18, 2017

Very nice vehicle, but out of my price range. For the price it should also come with a few more upgrades. Our 2003 suburban has more options than the base model newer suburbans, which was disappointing.

Perfect Decision

by from Houston, TX on May 14, 2012

Now that we are down to 2 children at home we thought we wanted a Tahoe. We test drove the Tahoe and Suburban and new instantly we had to have the Suburban! We had a Yukon XL which is about the same size. It is just so much more roomy in the 3rd row seat of a Suburban. We chose the XLT package and just love all the comfort and features (bluetooth ready, navigation, on star), etc....