Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Best car for the money

by from Virginia, IL on November 14, 2009

I have had my 1999 chevy tracker for around 5 mths. now and i love it. It has a 1.6 in it, 4x4, 5 speed, and it has almost 168k miles and still running very strong! There is only one thing I dont like about this car and that is the fact that you cant put a hard top on it.

reliable car

by from ohio on March 21, 2010

250,000 miles and going strong,no problems other than routine issues. Handles okay except for winter weather, which is not so good.

Very Reliable

by from Colorado on April 23, 2012

My vehicle is 203,000 miles and when I need parts,the parts are very inexpensive. Very well worh it!

Basic and dependable

by from Maple Falls, WA on October 3, 2014

My 1999 Chevy 2 door Tracker is equipped with a 2 liter motor, automatic transmission, 4 wheel drive and a removable hardtop. I've had it for several months and appreciate it's simplicity, economy, utility ( Great offroad crawler ) and reliability. It's inexpensive to maintain and less expensive than the "high priced spread" SUVS to repair. Handling is not crisp, but is predictable. Even crawling in 4 wheel low range from sea level to 5000 feet on a 4 wheel designated trail at low speeds in 90+ temperatures, the temp gauge never budged from normal. It has the tightest turning radius of any vehicle I've ever driven. 20-28 mpg. 151,000 miles.

Similar Models