2000 Chevrolet Tracker consumer reviews

side view of 2000 Tracker Chevrolet
Explore the 2000 Chevrolet Tracker
4.3

Fun to drive

Bought a used 2000 Chevy Tracker with 114000 miles and so far handle really well in big rain storms waiting to see about snow this Iowa winter

best car good gas milg also 2.4 engine

love it but both sides rocker pannels rusted outbut good car love it runs great 135,69 miles on dont burn any oil chev trackor one of the best they made suicki engine good engine they should make moreunits like this with 2,0 engine best ever love my carchev should never stop this unit with thi engine runs great never use a drop oil easy to park also drives fine for a ligh car keep makeig more like this ple id byr anothr one wit same engine

Great car!

Bought my 2002 Tracker LS 4 door with 500 miles on it in 2002. I still have it and I love it. Baby is soon to be 13 yrs old, 130000 miles and still running strong. Lots of cargo room to flea market in, good gas mileage, great to have the 4 wheel drive in the snow although it does tend to wonder in the wind. I've replaced the windshield 2xs, tires 2xs, brakes, battery and just recently radiator (plastic cap finally cracked from old age!). Keep thinking I need to trade but can't find anything I like better! Would buy another Tracker if I could find one.

3.9

Fun to drive, very dependable

Have had this vehicle for 3 years, both my wife and I drive it around town and on a few trips. While it does blow around a bit during wind gusts, it isn't so problematic.

4.4

Great, reliable car!

We purchsed this as a third car -- a car for our kids. We felt it was safe, reliable and it was just that. Going to and from high school and using it myself on occasion, it was just a great vehicle.

3.9

Reliable

Bought the car new off the lot in 2001. 4 door 4x4 hard top. It provides enough cargo space for what i need as a musician but sometimes i could use another foot or so. It'll blow around in the wind but otherwise handling is great. The great turning radius surprised me. Allover a great car. 9 years and never broken down.

3.7

I like

The tracker has been great to me, other then the possible flipping, and blowing around in the wind. Its not good in snow, 4WD or not!

Very nice

I'm a good size guy, 6ft. tall, 260 lbs. nice leg, and head room. Very sprorty looking, With a nice ride, Sips the petro,

4.1

like it

I've had this vehicle for over 3 years without problems. Like most SUVs it catches alot of wind on a gusty day but handles well in snow. The seating is uncomfortable especially back-seat for adults. Lots of cargo space. A noisy drive also