2000 Chevrolet Tracker Consumer Reviews

4.3
Average based on 7 reviews

like it

by from michigan on May 21, 2007

I've had this vehicle for over 3 years without problems. Like most SUVs it catches alot of wind on a gusty day but handles well in snow. The seating is uncomfortable especially back-seat for adults. Lots of cargo space. A noisy drive also

Reliable

by from Green Bay, WI on July 11, 2009

Bought the car new off the lot in 2001. 4 door 4x4 hard top. It provides enough cargo space for what i need as a musician but sometimes i could use another foot or so. It'll blow around in the wind but otherwise handling is great. The great turning radius surprised me. Allover a great car. 9 years and never broken down.

Very nice

by from Pasadena, Tx. on October 21, 2008

I'm a good size guy, 6ft. tall, 260 lbs. nice leg, and head room. Very sprorty looking, With a nice ride, Sips the petro,

Great car!

by from Versailles, IL on October 28, 2014

Bought my 2002 Tracker LS 4 door with 500 miles on it in 2002. I still have it and I love it. Baby is soon to be 13 yrs old, 130000 miles and still running strong. Lots of cargo room to flea market in, good gas mileage, great to have the 4 wheel drive in the snow although it does tend to wonder in the wind. I've replaced the windshield 2xs, tires 2xs, brakes, battery and just recently radiator (plastic cap finally cracked from old age!). Keep thinking I need to trade but can't find anything I like better! Would buy another Tracker if I could find one.

Great, reliable car!

by from Salt Lake City UT on September 2, 2009

We purchsed this as a third car -- a car for our kids. We felt it was safe, reliable and it was just that. Going to and from high school and using it myself on occasion, it was just a great vehicle.

Fun to drive, very dependable

by from on May 28, 2012

Have had this vehicle for 3 years, both my wife and I drive it around town and on a few trips. While it does blow around a bit during wind gusts, it isn't so problematic.

I like

by from on March 16, 2009

The tracker has been great to me, other then the possible flipping, and blowing around in the wind. Its not good in snow, 4WD or not!