2004 Chevrolet Tracker Consumer Reviews

4.4
Average based on 12 reviews

Awesome SUV

by from Frankfort on January 24, 2010

This SUV is the best I have driven yet. Its easy to learn the features and easy to operate. Its small enough for a regular family car and big enough to haul bigger items. It was great to use during my move.

has been good car for 65,000 miles

by from anchorage alaska on March 16, 2007

has been very good on ice and snow - start well - remote start installed by dealer caused alternator failure at 6,000 miles - otherwise, so far no other problems - radio dials taking getting use too

2004 base 6 cyl auto

by from Indplis, In on October 31, 2012

Great llittle 4x4, good MPG 21 avg 24 HWay. Only complaint is high winds move you around alittle at Highway speeds.

Great Little SUV

by from Allentown PA on August 14, 2013

My exxperience with The Warehouse in purchasing this car was fantastic. They went above and beyond customer service to assist me. Thr Tracker is a great little SUV for our needs.

Best car iv'e owned

by from Bolton, On on April 17, 2013

This car is great! has a lot of luggage space, and also can carry big objects in the back. We can also use and have this truck for off roading. It even is our private talking space! We have drives when we want to talk about private things. Cancels and keeps in noise great. Best car!

Good car, runs with the luxuries

by from Bolton, on on July 15, 2013

This is a great car! Great for offroading and daily use. Even a person with a newly replaced hip and crutches can get in and drive. The only complaint is the 16" bike test. The end of the handlebar is in the back seat. Biggest bike to get in is 16". Interior runs with a lower priced group.

Pretty cool car!

by from Bayfield, colorado on July 28, 2015

FUN- FUN -FUN! Recently bought it knowing it will need a better 5 speed tranny soon due to a mid bearing making noise. Found one. This is as close to being a sports car as I'll probably ever get. It handles well, drives well on and off road, and at nearly 16 years old it still looks like new inside and out. It would have been nice if it sported a 2.5 liter engine but the 2.0 is better than the 1.6. All I have to say other than what I just said is...Move Over, Jeeps!

Very reliable

by from Opelika, AL on June 6, 2012

It's a great little suv. drives good and is low maitnence. Not hard to take care of and is a very good car for the money.

I have been driving Trackers for 10 years

by from Pendleton, KY on March 19, 2010

I am on my third Tracker. I have owned a 2000, a 2003 (which was totaled when I was hit in the drivers door) and my current 2004 model. I have never had problems with any of the 3. I keep all maintenance up to date. Replaced rotors and front pads at 64,000 miles. I live in a very rural hilly area and this vehicle gets me in and out in the worst winter weather. My Tracker gets around in the snow and ice when the big 4WD vehicles can't make it!

excellant SUV for the money

by from Fairfax on June 23, 2007

I have owned my tracker since I bought it new in 2004. I have had no trip to the dealer for quality defects. I just put new tires and brakes on it at 38,000 and thats all i've done in 3 years besides oil changes. Depriciation over 3 years has been great also. although it says chevy it's really a suzuki. Overall I'm very satisfied.