2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer consumer reviews

side view of 2004 Trailblazer Chevrolet
Explore the 2004 Trailblazer Chevrolet
Shop the 2004 Trailblazer Chevrolet
3.3

Drives nice but has issues

I loved driving this for the most part but things after thing kept going wrong. My speedometer stopped working along with my gas gage. Luckily my gas light still worked. I had issues with power steering as well. While I enjoyed the comfort of this vehicle I ultimately had to get rid of it because the issues were greater than what it was worth.

3.7

Please help 😰

I purchased my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer in August and absolutely loved it. All of a sudden it went completely dead on me. I put in a new battery and had mechanic put it on the machine to tell you what’s wrong, but nothing came up 😰. I’m wondering if anyone has had this problem and can please suggest to me something that I may be missing. I’m just heartbroken over this. I need my vehicle to get back and forth to chemotherapy so again, if anyone can help me, I would very much appreciate it.

4.3

La compre usada, pero es una excelente guagua

Es comoda, buen tren delantero. Jamas me ha dado problemas de transmision ni de motor. Tiene una fuerza increible. Me ha dado problemas con el aire acondicionado.

Great daily 4x4!

The Chevy Trailblazer truly fits any lifestyle. In fact its built to accomodate any need from towing to a family day out, road trip or daily commute. This midsized SUV is not only comfortable with a convienent design for both driver and passangers though it is sleek and stylish. Overall this is one of the most reliable vehicles Ive ever owned and I would strongly recommend it to anyone.

Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.

I have enjoyed my SUV since I bought it new in 2004, I decided to go back to a car since I don't need all the extra room. You can't go wrong in purchasing this vehicle.

4.0

Most reliable SUV I've ever owned...

This truck has had to have normal maintenance done over the years however the engine has stayed running strong no matter what! Very dependable & reliable.

1.9

Never again...

I overpaid for this pc of crap, but trans brakes electrical, basically if /when it hits 100k--plan on replacing EVERYTHING. Every turn signal, brake light, headlight, stereo quit, etc. 4wd was best feature--Never got stuck in Mn winter! 10 mpg on a good day, not comfy at all, etc...

4.0

bought it used

I bought it used in 2014 so i expected things to go wrong. but the parts for this vehicle! My gosh are through the roof!

reliable car

Amazing experience! The team effort of Amy and Ray made getting our car an easy, & quick. From helping us find the perfect vehicle, to getting us the best rates on our loan. 100% would recommend & come here for any future car needs

3.9

Just Bad Luck

I Think that i just bought a bad vehicle. Had mine for about 4 weeks and it took a dive. Other than that it would be the perfect family car.