2004 TrailBlazer

2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
4 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer?

Nice Mid-Size SUV

by Bass Guy from Chicagoland on Thu Jul 08 2010

Going from two vehicles (a GMC 1500, I used only when needed and a Pontiac Grand Prix used for my daily travels) down to one, I wanted a vehicle that could pull my 20' Bass Boat every other weekend and still give me decent fuel mileage with my every day use. My Trailblazer fit the bill. Although a larger vehicle probably would give a better ride when pulling my boat, I don't pull my boat every day and didn't want to give up the mileage of the smaller SUV. Since the Trailblazer came into production, the exterior has always caught my eye, but the interior is lacking slightly over other models. Since buying my Trailblazer, I haven't had any maintenance issues. And if its anything like the other GM trucks I've had in the past, I'll have it for a long time.

My First Car

by Young Driver from Rockford, IL on Tue Jul 20 2010

My 2004 Chevy Trailblazer is awesome! I got it a little over 2 years ago with 73000 on it... I fell in love with it when I test drove it so needless to say I bought it! I travel to Chicago from Rockford (about 300 miles round trip total) A LOT!!! It has never given me any issues really! Being that I am the only one in my family with an SUV we took it to New Jersey and on top of all the trips to Chicago it was the most enjoyable car we have ever taken! Handles great in snow and can Haul! My 6'2" dad didn't even have a problem riding in the backseat! Overall one of the best cars I have ever driven!

Not Bad

by Chace from Chicago on Thu Dec 20 2012

I bought an 04 in 2010 with 97k mi on it. It now has 164k miles on it and it is still an excellent car. I wish we would have pruchased the AWD version, ice and snow do not like this car at all and vice versa. As far as maintenance it was simple wear and tear. However, the motor in both of the windows went out and cost me $350 to replace ONE. So, needless to say the passenger window will have to wait. The headlights are constantly going out but that's no big deal the automotive shop always fixes it cheap. I haven't really had any major repairs needed to the car (knock on wood) this is definitely an excellent car. I've driven from Chicago to Springfield, MO (about 900mi round trip) several times with no issues.. I love this car.

awesome suv

by elintocable from chicago,il on Fri Dec 10 2010

I love sporty cars but always wanted a small suv so when i had trouble with my mitsubishi spyder i went for a trailblazer,the best car i ever had it's so quiet and enjoyable for long rides that i can take half my soccer team with me. only problem i had was the stereo worn out with the use other than that i totally recomend my friends to try this car...i love it.

FIRST TIME OWNER

by FIRST TIME IN A BLAZER from HOUSTON on Fri Apr 25 2008

I got my Blazer, it had 20k miles, I made a few long trips, the ride was very smoth, I felt I could drive for ever, The fuel mileage was better that I thought it would be. I do not know about the reliability, but then I am a strickler for maint. so I don't thinK that will be a problem. The power just is not there, (don't pull out in traffic). other than that, you will love this truck!!

great for hauling

by sidd from milwaukee on Sat Sep 16 2006

Great for the winter. Great for hauling in the summer. Great for family travel. Nice vehical to drive for a man or woman. Easy to handle, drives like a car.

Most comfortable car I’ve ever owned

by MotoKor from Dallas, TX on Sat Feb 03 2018

Great vehicle. I now have 150k miles and it still runs great!!! I have taken several trips form Dallas to South Texas numerous times

My wife's first SUV

by Handlerguy from Northeast Ohio on Wed Feb 20 2008

My wife wanted an SUV when it was time to trade in her sedan. She picked this truck after driving it at the dealer's. She and I could not be happier with this vehicle. It has 46,470 miles on it, and the only problem was the shifter lockout switch, which was fixed quickly by the dealer under warranty. She uses the 4WD sparingly, but it has come in handy when the snows come. We both find the leather seats very comfortable on long trips to the beach for vacation, and there is plenty of room for luggage and coolers. We do not tow, but the hitch works well for our bike rack. The engine has enough power, but the fuel economy could be better. But overall, this has been a very comfortable, trouble free vehicle.

Roomy reliable..easy to manage..easy to handle

by Pam "God's property " from Durham NC on Wed May 16 2018

This was the LT version.had third row seating. Good trunk space even with the third row up. No big mechanical problems just regular maintenance. Would still be driving it if it hadn't been hit and totaled by a truck.

Great Car

by Hanoli on Thu Jul 27 2017

I still drive my 2004 trailblazer. It is very comfortable and a great size for me. It has rear air conditioning which I find to be very important in a car.

1 2 3 4 5