2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer

2007 chevy trailblazer

by from Erie Pa. on December 16, 2010

I have owned my trailblazer for about 2 months now. I have been very impressed with how it handles in the snow and ice.The stabilitrack feature gives great traction and control.The on-star technology and hands free calling are state of the art!What impressed me the most is how smooth and quiet it rides doing 70 mph on the freeway. It seems like it just floats down the road. Absolutely without question the best vehicle Ive ever owned !!!

Medical Courier

by from Missouri on October 1, 2013

My previous car, 06 chev trailblazer was very relieable, putting 255000 mi on it. So far this one is performing same way.

Chevrolet Trailblazer, nest midsized SUV!

by from Monticello, MN on March 28, 2017

We have purchased our second Chevrolet Trailblazer and couldn't be happier. They last for 200k + miles and still keep going!

Most dependable vehicle I'm buying

by from Eagle pass, tx on March 18, 2017

Thank you Jesse Delgado for helping me purchase my 2009 trail blazer. Thank you for the opportunity.

Similar Models