2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT consumer reviews

side view of 2006 TrailBlazer EXT Chevrolet
Explore the 2006 TrailBlazer EXT Chevrolet
Shop the 2006 TrailBlazer EXT Chevrolet

Love my “man van”

I got BRUTIS back in October. Fully loaded 2006 EXT with V8 and 4x4. It feels like I am driving an expensive luxury car. It has plenty of room for cargo and passengers. It also has a brush guard that was added on before I bought it. I was brought up in the large station wagon era and have previously owned 2 Caprice Estate Wagons. The EXT is more of my personal needs because the vehicle sits high, the seats face forward and I have space behind the third row. I could have easily purchased a minivan but I love the Style of the EXT. the seats are quick and easy to fold and the rear doors open wide. My friends call it a “man van” because it looks masculine with the brush guard. The fuel mileage is as expected....I average 14 mpg.

great experience

great condition very intact interior no rust and alignment was great the sunroof was a plus but still great feature to top off the truck

One of the most reliable cars I owned

This vehicle was great, I never had a problem with that it. It was smooth ride and very comfortable. Sadly I had a car accident and my vehicles frame was damaged and my car was no more.

We love our Trailblazer!!

Best vehicle for the money..extremely comfortable and handles very well..i dont feel its bad on gas mileage..we feel very safe in this vehicle. Highly recommend it to everyone

4.1

Bring back the Trailblazer!

Wonderful for hauling and transporting the family in style. This truck is a workhorse but really nice inside for everyday use. I recommend this vehicle.

4.4

12 year old used car

Great shape for an used car of its age. Handles and drives much better than my last vehicle that was the same age. Can defiantly see this thing lasting many more years.

4.3

Great Sporty People Mover

I really like this car. It has a solid and responsive engine and drive train, hauls a lot of people and all their stuff, has great towing capacity. With all that power, the drawback is not fantastic fuel mileage. It?s still comparable with other cars with the same features though. Overall, an excellent car.

4.3

Great for traveling on a long trip

The LT is great for trips. It hugs the road and is nice for groups of 6-8 people. It handles well in bad weather.

4.1

Haven't had it long but so far...so good

Live in Alaska and have been driving a car car for 2 years so I LOVE being up high. I feel safe were I to get in an accident and secure being able to see all around. Spacious inside. VERY easy to install carseat in back! A little jostly but overall so very happy!

Best SUV Ever

I love my Trailblazer. I would buy it again. I love the fact that I can go to Costco and Sam's Club in one trip. My Honda is for economic traveling while the Trailblazer is for comfort.