2020 Chevrolet Traverse consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Shop the 2020 Chevrolet Traverse
3.4

Buyer beware

At 46,000 (out of warranty) the alternator had to be replaced. $1,200. Most alternators on most cars last 70,000 to 100,000 miles. To change out the main battery (it also has a secondary battery under the driver's floorboard) you must maintain power to the computer or it has to be reprogramed. Not something the average owner can just go to an auto parts store and replace the battery.

Love my Traverse

Looks and drives amazing got a good deal on it thanks to Big John at Piehls in princeton il If your wanting an SUV this is a great one

2020 AWD Traverse

Great SUV, every option including color looking for. Drives and rides great. First SUV after always driving sedans and coupes. Made the right choice. Plenty of room for 7 and stuff.

I love my Traverse.

My 2020 Traverse is awesome .It is the best traverse I've owned yet . I love the quality of the interior and the color on the outside is beautiful. With all the upgrades it has I feel really proud when I drive my car somewhere. It definitely gives me a lot more confidence with all the safety features it has.

4.1

Nice and spacious

solid family vehicle. It drives smooth, and with plenty of pep for the size. It does have plenty of room for the dogs, kids, and stuff.

2.4

Will Not Recommend

Drove the SUV again t tonight and the electric fuel pump still making noise that can be heard by the passengers. Starling service director Ron Cella knows that it's a problem but says he cannot repair the pump until GM decides to. As far as GM/ Starling is concerned it's not a problem. There were memos regarding the elec fuel pump noise but that wasn't worth mentioning at time of purchase. I had to make 3 trips to the dealership before they would admit there was a problem. Honesty, trustworthy? You decide.

2.6

DEFECTIVE PART???

Defective part? You decide.Shortly after purchase the electric fuel pump started making a noise sounding like a bad valve. Can be heard by passengers in rear seat. After repeated visits Starling Chev said it can happen and GM has determined that it is not a defect. Just one of those things. Annoying and disappointing. Great looking suv. But the families new Mazda and Lincoln suv's are quieter. I should have purchased one of those. The noise (along with the lack of information that this may happen) are my only complaint. But it's enough to make me look forward to getting rid of the car 3 months after purchase. A big, pricey disappointment. I would think if the noise may or may not occur I would be told at the time of purchase. Defective part? Honesty? You decide.

Room for the grandkids

The Traverse is very comfortable to drive, with the room and safety features we need for when the grandkids come to visit! The All Wheel Drive makes winter driving easier.

Great upgrade from the older Chevy Traverse

It is roomy and comfortable. Ample room for 7 adults and luggage at the back. The leather seats are automatic heated front seats is great. It has cameras all around, which helps with parking and helps you see through the rearview mirror if you have a full load at the back blocking your view. The All Wheel Drive works well in snow and having the option to turn it off helps save gas when roads are dry.

Traded older Traverse for a newer one.

So far so good. Very comfortable ride. Quiet, roomy. Like split bucket seats second row. Much easier to access third row seating when bringing family along. Headed seat and leather interior very nice.