2000 Venture

2000 Chevrolet Venture

$28 - $4,512  MSRP Range
2000 Chevrolet Venture

3.7

Have You Driven the 2000 Chevrolet Venture?

Never EVER buy a Chevy

by Car Lover from Stuart, FL on Thu Dec 07 2006

My 2000 Venture is the worst vehicle I've ever owned. I've owned several other Chevys that were terrible, but after taking a break from them I gave them one more chance. What a mistake! It's had bad airbag sensors, 5 coolant sensors, and a blown gasket leaking coolant into the oil at 28,000 miles. It's been plagued by electrical gremlins. At this moment, the fan for A/C and heat only works if it's on 5, an airbag light comes on intermittantly, and sometimes the door locks don't work right. I had to pay labor to put a battery in it because you have to remove body panels to get to it. I've had the rear brakes completely rebuilt because one wheel locked solid. It eats front brakes, I replace pads about every 10,000 and the rotors don't last either. I've just put in my second fuel pump at $700 each. The van has almost 75,000 miles on it. Did I mention it's starting to rust around the windsheild from the inside out? I mean really, why are these guys in business?

Does not recommend this car!!

It's been good to us.

by DJ from Omaha, NE on Sun Nov 30 2008

We bought 2000 Chevy Venture Van (Warner's Edition) new and it had it's share of trip to the dealer for repairs during the warranty period, but we haven't had any trouble since it's extended warranty has expired except that the starter needed to be replaced. It's a great van, reliable and great on long trip, great on hauling stuffs, and we can even close the rear hatch with 10' gutter inside. I would buy this again and recommend this to a friend or a family member.

Great Family Minivan

by Sports Mom from Wash., DC on Sat Mar 31 2007

Lots of room, lots of extra's, perfect for family, carpools and big loads, excellent road trip vehicle!