2002 Daewoo Lanos

runs with the big guys,

by from Brunswick GA on January 30, 2010

Great milage, comfortable, reliable, more room than some suvs. When your on the road you don't feel that you are in a small car. My son his wife and my two grand sons went to Orlando FL, to Diesny World and said it drove an rode great, got 35 miles per gal. Loved the car, they are from montana. Do you know that the Daiwoo is still being made in South Korea? And is still well built? They have a suv called a Win something. Not for US import.

Good car.... Shoulda kept it!

by from Buffalo NY on February 15, 2010

Bought it new in 2003 for $6995.00! Put 90K miles on it since. One timing belt/waterpump change was all it needed for major service. I traded it in on a Kia Rio last October, and still got over $2500.00 for a trade in. The Rio is a grfeat car, but I do miss the 'Woo!

Cant belive I payd for it

by from california losangeles on January 11, 2012

Its more on the cheap side.I got one new in 2002.Mine only cost 9,199$.I own the s. I realy wish I got the nissan altima or the 2002 toyota camry.

Similar Models