1999 Daewoo Leganza

1999 Daewoo Leganza

by from Parsippany, NJ on December 20, 2009

I bought this car a year ago. It is still goin good. No problem till date. Interior is very good. All features are in this car comparing to the new ones. Instead of buying a new car, I bought this car and its worth paying.

It's okay, but not really good.

by from on March 24, 2015

This car has a good style, both on the exterior and interior. It has quite a bit of good performance. Only thing that I dislike is that the engine is unreliable and breaks on you a lot. Overall, it's a great car for the money but I'd rather put another engine to replace the weak Daewoo engine.

good car

by from chicago on September 7, 2006

good car i like it it get me were i need to go it is a great buy and I love the car and would mot tried it for the world everyone that gets in it say they like it and what it does

1999 Daewoo Leganza 2.2 Auto SX

by from Sydney, NSW on June 9, 2009

Hi, i just bought a 1999 Daewoo Leganza SX Sedan for my first car. It only has 101,000KM and drives like new. Great car and i love it. Theres heaps of them driving around over here in australia and no shortages of parts. I know things are different in the USA. If you look after it then there great cars

good choice

by from waco'texas on January 10, 2008

good car for a frst car or wife car.it handles good it pull ahead when the floor pedal is pushed on .in the rain it handles good and stay staight in rain ,has good braking one brake over haul in 6 yea...
good car for a frst car or wife car.it handles good it pull ahead when the floor pedal is pushed on .in the rain it handles good and stay staight in rain ,has good braking one brake over haul in 6 years.

Our Expert Review: 1999 Daewoo Leganza