2002 Daewoo Nubira Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Excellent value for money

by from McAllen Texas on March 27, 2007

I bought this car rather cheaply and once I fixed the problems for about $150 I have driven it daily. I took the car to Guatamala and also spent some considerable time driving in Mexico. It handled the roads wonderfully without any difficulty. It is not a perfect car and there are some minor little things that are annoying. however on a value for dollar basis I rate it very high. One final comment to get the best out of the car please follow the maintenance schedule

Great Value for the Money

by from Detroit, MI on November 21, 2009

I bought a CDX trim Nubira a while ago used. I was amazed by the features it offered, especially consitering the fact that it's a compact. The in-dash CD player and radio system are of high quality, and the fold-down rear armrest is a nice touch. The suspension is nice, most road imperfections aren't noticable. The transmission is bad in 3rd and 4th gear, but 5th is very forgiving and smooth. The clutch is tempermental, and must be pushed nearly to the floor to disngauage; the 16-valve DOHC engine, however, provides plenty of get-up-and-go for quick acceleration. Other flaws include the rarity of replacement parts, a fuel guage that occasionally malfunctions, and some minor interior paint chiping. Other than that, it is a solid car with a substantial feel. The only real question is if you can deal with driving an obscure Korean car.

dont regret buying this car most reliable.

by from greensboro,nc on September 2, 2012

cheap and reliable car to have. bought from a friend and dont regret it one bit wish they had more on the road.