1995 Dodge Avenger

Great car.

by from Va beach,va on January 29, 2011

Avenger es. I happened upon this car totally by accident,and I couldn't be happier. Great gas mileage compared to the 11-16 mpg that I was getting from my other car. Plenty of pick up for a 16 year old car, and it still looks very modern. It's a very reliable car. It can be a bit of a pain to work on due to so little open space under the hood.

Quick Car, Good on Gas, Great Deal.

by from Salem, OR on February 28, 2007

This car is awesome. Unbelieveably reliable and comortable, even for a '95. Quick too, even though it is 200 lbs. heavier than it's Mitsubishi Eclipse cousin, with the same engine (Chrysler/Mitsubishi 420a) it will still leave one, with more precise handling, and a smoother ride. Dispite the fact that I like that there's few of these around, being different than every other teenaged kid and their weak honda is important to me, I would recommend this car to anyone and everyone.

great car

by from florida on May 22, 2006

this car has alot of power for bieng a 4clyder and good on gas i would buy this car ni a heart beat again i learned how to drive in this car it was easy

Our Expert Review: 1995 Dodge Avenger