Model Details

4.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Best car yet

by from woodruff WI on December 8, 2010

Great car, not bad on gas mileage, during the summer it runs amazingly and has just enough power to be fun. sun roof allows for a nice breeze , the cars body look amazing and has a nice tuner look to it also has a mean look to it. During winter it has always started -18 and up never had problem starting Traction during the winter is bad unless its just the tires i have because i slide but other wise it is an amazing car

nice ride

by from Chicago , Il on November 9, 2009

I bought this car new, have only had minor problems,did maintance when scheduled, handles like a sports car, great in snow with snows.great gas mileage.

Good looker but bad go-er

by from Chicago, IL (NW suburbs) on August 28, 2009

I have had my v6 97 dodge avenger(w/ 62K miles) for a little over 4 years now. It was babied and never driven in snow its entire life till me. It looks great and the car is somewhat reliable. I found out the hard way that the ball joints on the car are recalled. my exhaust has had 2 leaks and its all in one area that they dont make a part for anymore. I got the v6 and cant change the spark plugs due to the intake. The suspention is good for corners but do not expect smooth bumps. Paint is fading. Lots of torque in the snow so be careful. interior is great. i have noticed a leak in the ceiling that i dont know where it is coming from. Car is hard to maintain. All that aside. Very fun car.