1999 Dodge Avenger Consumer Reviews

3.3
Average based on 3 reviews

not that great

by from on February 21, 2010

dont get me wrong its a fair car but too many problems i like the way the car looks has decent power to it (v6) but i only had it for a month and im sick of the problems first i bought it off a person i can trust so it wasnt there fault it started nice the motor sounded nice and everythin but then i noticed after a couple of weeks the brakes were wearing down very fast and my rotors were warping its always clunking on bumps and now there is a very loud almost like chattering noise when it idles but when you hit the gas the car whines a lot (most likely due to pressure plate warping) after a couple of days of the car slowing down after taking off from stop signs the check engine light comes on and antilock too i mean really whats next the car catches fire so im just sayin dont buy this car for the looks or how it sounds or anything like that its not worth the headaches unless you got an engine support, an engine jack, a transmission jack, and a lot of money and time

I love my car

by from Glendive, MT on June 10, 2007

Ive had my car for a little over a year and i love it. Its sporty and fast but not so fast ill kill myself in it. I've almost hit 100,000 miles and its still purrs like a kitten.

Quality car

by from Northern Michigan on July 21, 2008

Nice car! No major problems in five years since we've owned it. Take care of it, and it'll take care of you. Good power, decent MPG.