2014 Dodge Avenger

Best car that I've owned so far

by on August 25, 2017

The Styling is the one factor that made me get this car, The engine in my Avenger is the 2.4L and it's really peppy for a 4 cylinder. If I had to get another one if Dodge still made it, it would be the SXT plus or the R/T model because I like the 3.6L because it has more power and it would have the 6 speed dual-clutch transmission. The interior is good but not as good as the leather interior that it could've came with. Overall I'm very happy with the car and it's been a good car for 3 years

Uses car for Havingfun

Not a good car for extra pick up

by from Houston,TX on August 7, 2017

Horrible on gas mileage and battery isn't easy to excess because you have to take the tire off which boost up labor sales for the mechanic.

I have loved this car

by from Nash, OK on August 6, 2017

This has been a great car for me and my family, it is a bit small and dodge interior is a bit cheap, wouldn't have bought new if I had to do it over again, but it has been a great car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

sporty

by from newcometstown ohio on August 2, 2017

This vehicle is sporty good looking car I enjoy driving it not happy with the suspension. Overall driving it is great and enjoyable

Nice Car, But.......

by from Killeen, TX on May 19, 2017

Sports, good pep, comfortable. Overall a nice car. My son a used 2014 Avenger SE. All is great until you need to work on it. Battery died when the cart was 3-1/2 years old. New car batteries should last 4-6 years. The battery is only accessible through the driver side front wheel well. And you have to pull the front bumper out to even get to it so you can replace it. Idiots must have designed this car. And it isn't just the Avenger - Chrysler seriously needs to rethink the design.

One of the best cars I've had

by from Morton, IL on April 25, 2017

I bought this new 3 years ago & drive it daily to work, 5 days/week (70 miles round trip per day). No problems. I change oil & filter every 3000 miles and rotate tires every other oil change. Just got new tires at 80,000 miles. Love the car.

A smooth driving car and very comfortable

by from on April 11, 2017

My dodge avenger is comfortable and drives smooth on the road. The sound system was excellent to listening to the Indians game on the way home from work.

Truly The Nicest Car I've Owned

by from on April 6, 2017

I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Avenger and I am in love with this car. This car is more than reliable and handles really well in all weather. This is truly the nicest car I have ever owned and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.

Amazing car!

by from Hazel Park on April 5, 2017

This was such a good purchase. The car runs beautifully and the sound system is super good!! The seats go up and down too, which is great for petites like me!!

My 2014 Dodge Avenger SE

by from Houston, Tx on March 30, 2017

The car ran great, never had any problems! It's a very comfortable and reliable ride. I would keep it but, as a DJ i need more space so i'm looking fora sedan thats bigger and just as reliable or even a truck/SUV to fit my needs. Overall this vehicle is great!

Our Expert Review: 2014 Dodge Avenger