2009 Dodge Caliber

College/High School Student Car

by on September 19, 2017

Lots of cargo space to haul stuff around. Comfortable interior. Transmission had issues when we moved to the mountains.

Great College Student car

by from Jefferson WI on August 23, 2017

This car was great for runnin around. has enough room to haul some stuff in back as you take the family out. perfect for college

Great Mileage comfortable car

by on July 14, 2017

Great car to drive, easy to park. Comfortable seating for 4. Hatchback makes loading the trunkspace super easy. Love the seafoam blue color, lots of compliments. Great for travel with cruise contr...
Great car to drive, easy to park. Comfortable seating for 4. Hatchback makes loading the trunkspace super easy. Love the seafoam blue color, lots of compliments. Great for travel with cruise control.

It is all around a nice family car plenty of room

by from Houlton Maine on July 8, 2017

I personally love the car I drive it every chance I get it's a family car but it's nice to take it out by yourself it's got a great sound system that stock runs very nice beautiful sunroof it's just an all-around great car

The Dodge Caliber SXT is a great car the interior

by from Houlton Maine on July 8, 2017

It is a great family car plenty of legroom nice hatchback the back seats fold down for extra storage it's just an all-around comfortable roomy car I would recommend it to anyone go to Europe go to an auto dealer's out and take one for a ride and you will find for yourself it is a very good

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Least reliable car I've ever owned

by from Chesapeake, VA on June 21, 2017

I purchased an extended warranty when I bought this car for $1,400. In the 5 years it was good for, it paid for itself and then some. In the 6 years I've owned this car, I've probably put over $3,000 of work in it in repairs.

Tons of transmission problems.

by from Hazel Green, AL on January 10, 2017

Worst car ever. If I drive over 60 mph the transmission would over heat, and drive for more than 45 minutes on the highway it would over heat. We took it to three places to get it checked and fixed. All of them said nothing was wrong with it. The vehicle can barely make it up a large hill. It chugs and the rpm goes up to 5. It's ridiculous. Never again will I buy a Dodge.

Life saver

by from Washington state on August 26, 2015

I owned a 2007 caliber by far the best American car I have owned. The performance is great. The most horsepower you get for the money. I loved how much you can shove in this little car. I was in a severe car accident lately and the respondents were amazed I survived. My car was totaled but I walked away with only bruises on my lower legs from the air bags. Thank you caliber for saving my life.

2009 Dodge Caliber SE Sport Wagon 4D

by from Sacramento, CA on November 17, 2012

Plus: Excellent vehicle for the money. Smart styling, comfortable interior, great transmission (CVT), and economical on gas. Minus: Too much annoying road noise from wrong manufacturer tire choice.

Poor Trany, Rough Ride, Road Noise, & more.

by from Sheboygan Falls, WI on June 16, 2012

The Bad: Transmission - It's shot at 48000 miles. Has loud whining sound and dealer says it has to be rebuilt. High Beam Indicator - It's like a spotlight, makes using high beam useless because it constricts your pupils. You can hold your hand in front of you & make shadow figures on the headliner. Road Noise - poor sound dampening from the wheels. Poor Ride - suspension ought to be softer in my opinion. Rock Hard Armrests - The door armrests have no padding, gives me great pain in the elbow. The Good points: Peppy - Mine only has the 2.0L and is surprisingly quick. Radio - Sophisticated sound system. MPG - tested higher than official highway ratings.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Dodge Caliber