1995 Dodge Caravan

GREAT WORK VAN

by from EMMAUS, PA on May 3, 2008

I bought this van 7 years ago for work. I throw my tools in and whatever company gear I need for the jobsite, and go. I use it like a truck. I like the fact that the side door gives me easy access to the center of the van. This van has always been reliable. I have over 130,000 on the 3.3 engine. We have a company van like this with 220,000 miles on it with a 3.0 liter engine. I get 21 mniles to the gallon and I like my van.

Great Soccer Mom Car!!

by from Hayward, Ca on January 16, 2014

My parents bought a 1995 Dodge Grand Caravan LE. It left the dealership at 4 miles. We took it camping. My father put 75,000 miles on that baby. It went fine. Although lacked Horsepower to meet roadway demands. I like cars with good throttle response. Compared to other cars on the road, the engine was small. For a Travelling vehicle it's smaller than an economy car. But it never gave us problems. The back could use a control lever for cold air. Kinda suffocating. Great Vehicle.

About Ol' Bessie...

by from Waycross, GA on June 4, 2014

Ok. So I bought my 95 Dodge Caravan (aka Ol' Bessie) the summer of 2006 from a Honda dealership in Atlanta.She has been a good runner and overall reliable, but has had her share of issues, some of which have been quite costly (like the $700 computer replacement 3 yrs ago and the current $730 timing belt, water pump, etc repair job that is currently ongoing). At 135,000 miles, Bess is still a beautiful van, as we also had her freshly painted a couple years back. We have kept her as a second vehicle for work purposes but will likely sell her next year. After all, every Dodge has its day, and we think it's about time Bessie has hers...with a new family. She will be missed.

Perfect car for what I needed.

by on September 16, 2017

Excellent value, and a perfect fit for our family. Plan on this van being a part of our lives for a very long time.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Adequate vehicle for most purposes

by from Chatsworth, CA on June 28, 2017

It was a useful vehicle for its day. They have improved the van in terms of moving seats. Plenty of room.