2000 Dodge Caravan Consumer Reviews

4.2
Average based on 6 reviews

Great Van

by from Mt Airy MD on February 20, 2012

I have had this van for almost 13 years. We love it. It gets me where I need to go. 136,000 and still kicking

gets you where you need to go

by from Louisville on March 11, 2011

i love my van yes its getting old but its gets me where i need to go and it has been good to me the years i need to take my son to soccer practice and school

my big horse

by from lincolnwood, il on March 23, 2011

its nice van and gets me around we took off the seats to fit things in and it has huge space inside its like a pick up truck. itts my horse/pony because my dad drives slow so i imagine as if im sitting on a horse in downtown

Most comfortable vehicle I've owned

by from Louisiana on October 21, 2011

I have had this van for 11 years and it still drives great. I have had to change the water pump and brakes after 149,000 miles. It is so comfortable and rides smooth.

Worth every dime

by from Byron, GA. on December 14, 2012

I have own this car for 10 years. I owned a Toyota Van before this one and really did not want an American vehicle, but boy was I wrong. I looked in consumer reports and they recommended this caravan with these options (SE, 3.3L engine, Not the grand caravan) I followed their recommendation and have never looked back. The foreign cars were rated very high also but the price difference was $3000. I now have 250,000 miles. My recommendation is look on the internet for user reviews. Find out what systems are good or bad on the vehicle. Look for recommended models and only then can you compare pricing.

OKIDOKI VAN

by from Vienna, VA on January 6, 2011

I've own my van for 10 years and it started giving me headaches after 70000 mi. despite my meticulous maintenance through the years. It is ideal for a big family and very comfortable during travel.