2003 Dodge Caravan

Best van I have owned

by from Des Moines Ia on February 14, 2008

I never thought I would own a mini van, but with our family growing we needed a larger vehicle. We looked around and alot at fords and chevys just did not like the looks. I purshased the van used 4 years ago and it has been the most reliable little thing. The only thing we have had to replace are the brakes and tires.

Best minivan ever without a doubt!!!

by from San Antonio on June 3, 2008

I bought the 2003 Dodge Caravan used in 2004. It is now Jun of 2008 and I can say that this van is a great vehicle. So comfortable and roomy. Now that gas is more expensive (3.79 a gallon), it is more expensive to drive than it used to be but it still has great value no matter how much gas costs. Dodge out-did themselves with this vehicle. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

LOVE IT!

by from Salem IN on May 20, 2009

Very nice and confortable with 3 children! I didnt think i would like a van but when i found this one i feel in love with it

Great Used Model

by from Huntington, in on November 22, 2011

I recently purchased a used Caravan Sport with excellent results. This upgraded model provides an excellent ride and handling. All of the power features one could expect and with fuel mileage exceeding 28mpg highway and 23mpg in city driving. The 16 inch wheels and sport suspension make handling corners great with no roll over feelings. The 3.3 engine provides great accelleration on the interstate while providing excellent mileage. The one drawback that plagues the Caravan models is the 'thumping' noise coming from the front suspension system. Several blogs have numerous reccomendations for the cure ranging from the sway bar bushings to end link replacement. Overall a great mini van series and would reccomend it to anyone.

Great Vehicle

by from Wisconsin on July 13, 2014

This is our 3rd Chrysler van in 20 years. We've never had any problems with any of them. Our first 1993 had 193K before we purchased a 1997 which we drove to almost 200K before buying our 2003 which is now at 147K. Routine maintenance, which I do myself is the key to keeping the vans reliable. This vehicle handles well in the snow and is comfortable to drive on long trips. It has good power and can easily tow our camper. Our highway MPG averages around 24 MPG. When towing we average 18 MPG.

just a average van

by from edison on May 22, 2014

This is a Converted van for wheel chair use in 2003. It now has 80,000 miles. Garaged and well taken care of. Nothing stands out about it incluiding reliabity. Just average so in saying that , that's not bad. LOL I just wish the engine sounds better. Sounds like it has 200,000 miles on it.

Family time

by from TAMPA FL on July 22, 2017

Everyone fit comfortable short trips and long 2003!drive safe teens learn how to drive in it.great on gas.

Very reliable; always starts, good in snow.

by from Duluth, MN on July 18, 2017

Car has excellent heating system; better than any vehicle I've had. I've had it for many years and have never been disappointed.

VERY RELIABLE CAR

by from Lauderhill on July 8, 2017

Drives well, very little trouble. Drove it from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta Georgia once or twice a month.

The best Van out there for the price.

by from wittmann, az. on June 20, 2017

i love our caravan. it was just getting to old. computer panels went out. Had to go get another dodge caravan 2013. love it also.

Similar Models