Great for a 'Family Vehicle" Im happy!!!

by from Hudson Valley, New York on January 13, 2010

Our van was very affordable and it does what its meant for, a family vehicle. We wanted a honda but not the 'transmission' issue. All vehicles need work at some time but this Dodge van holds up for its value!!! Im happy!!! We own a 2004 60K I see some vans 200k+++ I'd b happier! We want ours to do 200K ;)

Honest bargain

by from Scranton, PA on April 15, 2013

I am very pleased with my Dodge Caravan. I am getting better gas mileage now than I did with my old van. It has all the features I wanted. It did well on my first longer trip. Two of the speakers are defective but I still get good sound. The Cruise control is very accurate and easy to use.The bucket seats are very comfortable.

great van

by from New York, KY on June 1, 2011

I love the Dodge Caravan. It is spacious and it gets good gas mileage. That's a difficult combination. It drives smooth, and it's easy to handle.

Disappointing

by from East Lansing, MI on October 31, 2011

This is my second Caravan and my last. If it ain't one thing it's another. The front suspension requires yearly rebuilding. The check engine light has been on for over 15 thousand miles. The headlight covers have frosted at 60,000 miles. The heater vents don't operate properly and the paint is coming off lower front plastic parts. Don't buy it.

Chris

by from Irwin, PA on December 11, 2009

We've had nothing but problems with our 04 Dodge Grand Caravan (Anniv Edit). It only has 54k miles and we've had several problems with it both big and small. The heater tube went bad, some rods in the front, power doors and liftgate do not work. Several brake jobs/rotor. Wiper motor/transmission. Too many problems to mention or remember. Overall the van is decently styled, has nice features, and the seating is great, but mechanically a real problem. My wife has totally lost confidence in the vehicle. No fix is ever cheap.

Similar Models