2005 Dodge Caravan consumer reviews

$18,280 starting MSRP
side view of 2005 Caravan Dodge
Explore the 2005 Dodge Caravan

VAN 8 SEATER

The van had legroom, DVD, good a/c heat, 8 Seater, big trunk, nice sound, rides great DODGE CARAVAN SXT,I need to get another one ,the 2017 r 2018 model has the same features & more. Safe for you & your family, also I test drove the 2019 Infinity they are roomy & nice

Caravan..Amazing Car, Drives Great

Been very happy with this car since July 2004. Almost 17 years of super reliable easy to maintain and tons of space. Gets 25 MPG on highway. Never had an issue with it.

1.3

Garbage only had 3 months. Danger to drive

Bad brakes rotors bearings piston misfires. Numerous .Egr. Air bag. Only driven 3 months. Danger to drive. Dealer took advantage of 74 year old woman. And refuses to make it right

BEST EVER fit for our family!

This Dodge Grand Caravan Touring has been the best purchase ever! The kids love the space and the fact they have windows that OPEN! The automatic doors are a huge help when loading or unloading the car. It runs beautifully and I feel that it is very reliable. I am looking forward to several years of safe, secure travel in this vehicle.

Great family car.

This vehicle met a lot of needs. Plenty of space for travel needs, groceries etc. Safe for family and friends. Comfortable seating for trips or joy rides. Can fit up to seven people with room for luggage.

3.7

Perfect car for right now!

My boyfriend and I are going to be parents and he does side work. Found this Mini van just in time. Built like a rock but it is old so for its age it is a gem! Very happy with our mini! Thanks Cars.com

So far I love It

We just bought this car two days ago. So far we love it. We have never had a minivan before. It has always been small two to four door cars, and we have a family of 6. So sometimes we had to take two cars. So this was a much better decision for us. I enjoy driving the dodge. I thought it would be harder to adjust to, but it wasn't so bad. It handles very nicely as well. It is very roomy, with stow and go seating...which I will need for those huge grocery trips...try fitting $500+ groceries in a small car, it doesn't work well, and things get smashed. One last thing, the kids won't fight or be squished anymore! Yay!

4.4

Worth the money!

I've owned this van for 12 years and it's been very reliable with only minor maintenance issues. Other than new tires, new brakes and new batteries the van has only been in the shop very few times in 12 years.

3.6

IT work good

This car is adapt to trip for long distance . it give me a view field when i sit at it seat. and big size can make passenger more comfortable .

RUNS GREAT!

For an older model mini van, started right up every time. Easy to maintain and keep up on oil changes. Transmission worked great! Never any issues.