2005 Dodge Caravan

Good car

by from Pa on September 17, 2017

Plain but gets from point A toB. Only a 4 cylinder so not the power I'm used to. Good on gas. Comfortable

To many miles

by from wi.bayfield on August 16, 2017

Lots of room and can get many miles on before giving up.but I need a handicap vehicle..I can not walk very good and I have a power chair..

Uses car for Havingfun

Car meets high demand

by from Alabama on July 24, 2017

It is amazing what you can get into this car. When I go on vacation we pack 2 sewing machines,cutting boards, fabric and quilting tools and supplies, groceries, my cornbread cooker,as well as clothing for our 10 to14 day trip. We love thrift stores where we buy all sorts of stuff from furniture to garden decor. We have never filled it up yet. Drives good too.

Not lacking in comfort!

by from Manitoba on July 18, 2017

This is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever been inside! So happy to own it. The seats are a dream, I have no issues driving long distances in it. The air conditioning blows cold, the sound is great. I can depend on this van to transport myself and my family safely. With very few blind spots, I'm more than comfortable driving anywhere.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Was a good van....

by from Niagara, ON on June 22, 2017

The only issue is that the body started rusting before it's time. Very reliable ride though with over 200 km on it

A good economical vehicle.

by from on May 19, 2017

This car is good for the family that is looking for an economical vehicle to run around in. Very versatile with the stow-and-go seating.

Good Family Car

by from NC on September 4, 2013

I've had three Dodge Caravans ofver the years. Have never had much problems on any. Would highly reccomend for a Family Car!

Good car for a good price, family classic

by from on June 10, 2013

Very reliable car, spacious, family classic for an excellent price. Own it for 9 years, never had a single problem. Right now we are thinking of buying second one.

Good dependable affordable drive.

by from EDmonton, AB on September 6, 2011

Good dependable affordable drive. Bought used was an excellent vehicle. My wife won't forgive me for replacing it.

Scam

by from Miami on July 6, 2011

They place down payment on ad instead of price. If there a stand up company they will behonest in thier Ad ... I don't trust companies like this ...