2008 Dodge Caravan

08 Grand Caravan

by from Ontario Canada on August 20, 2011

A Good Value for the money, plenty of room and functional interior, and stylish exterior. Comfortable ride.

dodge maintenance

by from Jasper, AL on May 3, 2012

Be extremely wary of purchasing a caravan. Dodge has an extremely poor parts supply chain. Last year, there supplier for keys went under, and I was told it would be 7 months before I could get a key made. Now, the Totally Integrated Power Module has gone out. This renders the vehicle unusable. My van has been sitting at the dealer's for 6 weeks. Both the dealer and Dodge say there is no estimate of when they will be able to obtain these parts. I notice there are other Caravans sitting back there as well. What a nightmare. Of course, when I ask Dodge about a loaner car, they refuse. So, here I am making payments on a car that may be out of service for 6 months or more.

Great Van!

by from Bowie, Maryland on August 30, 2011

This Dodge Cargo Van replaced one of our older catering vans in May 2011. It's great. Rated well in overall safety, drives just like a passenger vehicle, reasonable gas mileage, looks good, a lot of room for everything we haul from job to job. Had it logo'd before bringing it to the company and it looks great as a sharp catering vehicle.

quality minivan

by from philadelphia, pa on November 28, 2011

Very nice van, good pick up, nice interior, stow n go is great.. so far not a bad thing to say about it... over three months now and still love it

Worst purchase I ever made! LEMON!!!

by from ND on September 18, 2012

Absoulutely horrible!!! Everything has been replaced at least twice. EVERYTHING!!! I have spent more of my own money also on top of thousands covered under warranty. # sets of tires, brakes , including calipers and rotors and tires in 80,000 miles. Unreliable and blue book goes down fast. The seats are horribly uncomfortable and the air conditioning sucks!! I could go on forever!! Dont' ever buy one!!

The BIG LEMON

by from Shawnee, KS on August 26, 2011

I bought this van new in April 2008. It has only 43,000 miles and has had the brakes replaced twice. The sliding doors open and close on their own. I just had it in the shop today because of the oil light coming on briefly. The oil was completely out. So now I have to take it in to be serviced every 1,000 miles for two times. Even though we bought the extended warranty, it doesn't cover any of these items. It is expensive to maintain. I would not recommend a Dodge Mini Caravan. Thanks! Jean

nissan sentra

by from mt washington ky on November 22, 2010

2009 grand caravan sxt power everything. it rattles, makes noise like its falling apart......... awfull gas mileage...lost on this one.service department dosent know verry much

A vehicle I can get into and out of easily

by from Brooklyn Park, MN on April 21, 2017

it seems to be a good used car. I had it inspected and it does need a couple of items repaired. This would be normal considering the year and mileage. Ir needs rear shocks and a new serpentine belt.

New van

by from on March 16, 2017

The van fits my kids comfortably !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Drive all the Time

by from Wadsworth, Ohio on March 15, 2017

Love the van. Many nice appointments. I think the Chrysler team did great with all the bells and whistles. Just love it.