2008 Dodge Caravan

2015 dodge caravan defective door actuator dodge

by from Skokie illinois on September 17, 2017

Defective door actuator Dodge will not fix it at their expense also defective damper for back vents I have double checked damper it works in and off I hardly use the doors why does one side work and other side does not this one actuator is manufactured bad I have had other dodge caravans never a problem with actuators

Great Purchase

by from Gainesville Florida on August 23, 2017

This car has treated me very well. The only problem that I ever had was the window stopped working for awhile but other then that this car has been very reliable.

Very reliable

by from Los Angeles on August 21, 2017

Just what I was looking for plenty of room for everyone. Very comfortable. Great for road trips family van

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable car I owned

by from North York on August 4, 2017

This van is so far the best car we have driven! Its extremely comfortable and both interior an exterior are in mint condition. My family and I love it and enjoy many adventures we have taken because of the smooth drive!

Uses car for Havingfun

Everything works.

by from Port Arthur, TX on July 26, 2017

The van has a very smooth drive. Everything works and I really enjoy the vehicle. The color is perfect. The van is very spacious and can hold a lot. I have never this happy with a van.

I got what I paid for

by from Omaha, NE on July 17, 2017

A few months after I got my 2010 Dodge Caravan, I got in it to drive and the shift gear was stuck and I couldn't put the van into gear. I took it to a mechanic and he stated that this was common. We had to push the button next to the gear in order to shift it. Unfortunately we are still doing this today 2 years later.

My 8th Van since 1984!!! All time BEST VALUE!

by from cols,ohio on July 11, 2017

Ford,Nissan,Chevy can't match comfort or drive!! Chrysler t&c or Dodge Caravan none made to last longer. Brother has 389k,'98Voyager, my 2k Caravan -98k and '08- still goin' strong!

Soo much room

by from Iowa on June 23, 2017

Love it I have grandchildren! Rides smooth love the back up camera!I love it for grocery shopping and traveling

2015 not available on list....

by from Ottawa Ontario Canada, EH? on May 24, 2017

We have owned many Chrysler Vans . This 2015 is the best. No problems really to speak of other than the clock never kept time properly and the minute changer would not work. Convenient stow and go seats, great for carrying wheelchair or long trips with mattress and sleeping bag space!

Reliable car

by from Riverview, Fl on May 14, 2017

I got a dodge 2016 and it rides good. Best decision ever. It rides smooth and i also like all the updated features on the 2016.