2008 Dodge Caravan

08 Grand Caravan

by from Ontario Canada on August 20, 2011

A Good Value for the money, plenty of room and functional interior, and stylish exterior. Comfortable ride.

dodge maintenance

by from Jasper, AL on May 3, 2012

Be extremely wary of purchasing a caravan. Dodge has an extremely poor parts supply chain. Last year, there supplier for keys went under, and I was told it would be 7 months before I could get a key made. Now, the Totally Integrated Power Module has gone out. This renders the vehicle unusable. My van has been sitting at the dealer's for 6 weeks. Both the dealer and Dodge say there is no estimate of when they will be able to obtain these parts. I notice there are other Caravans sitting back there as well. What a nightmare. Of course, when I ask Dodge about a loaner car, they refuse. So, here I am making payments on a car that may be out of service for 6 months or more.

quality minivan

by from philadelphia, pa on November 28, 2011

Very nice van, good pick up, nice interior, stow n go is great.. so far not a bad thing to say about it... over three months now and still love it

Great Van!

by from Bowie, Maryland on August 30, 2011

This Dodge Cargo Van replaced one of our older catering vans in May 2011. It's great. Rated well in overall safety, drives just like a passenger vehicle, reasonable gas mileage, looks good, a lot of room for everything we haul from job to job. Had it logo'd before bringing it to the company and it looks great as a sharp catering vehicle.

Great Van

by from Iowa on September 15, 2011

This is a van that doesnt make me feel like I am really driving a VAN! I am a truck girl and after my 3rd baby we had to buy a bigger vehicle. I purchased an 08 blue caravan and we LOVE it! Drives great, excellent gas mileage compared to my trailblazer I drove before and lots of room. Plus the stow and Go seats are the best! One person can flip down a seat in 1-2-3 simple steps. Perfect for the mom who always has her hand full! Sounds like the people don't know how to service their vehicles lol you have to "maintain" you van. It can't put oil in by itself. Test drive one I bet you will love the way it drives!

Soo much room

by from Iowa on June 23, 2017

Love it I have grandchildren! Rides smooth love the back up camera!I love it for grocery shopping and traveling

A vehicle I can get into and out of easily

by from Brooklyn Park, MN on April 21, 2017

it seems to be a good used car. I had it inspected and it does need a couple of items repaired. This would be normal considering the year and mileage. Ir needs rear shocks and a new serpentine belt.

Reliable car

by from Riverview, Fl on May 14, 2017

I got a dodge 2016 and it rides good. Best decision ever. It rides smooth and i also like all the updated features on the 2016.

2015 not available on list....

by from Ottawa Ontario Canada, EH? on May 24, 2017

We have owned many Chrysler Vans . This 2015 is the best. No problems really to speak of other than the clock never kept time properly and the minute changer would not work. Convenient stow and go seats, great for carrying wheelchair or long trips with mattress and sleeping bag space!

New van

by from on March 16, 2017

The van fits my kids comfortably !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!