2017 Dodge Charger

Smooth,powerful,awesome ride!

by from Uncasville,Conn. on November 24, 2016

I love this car! All I kept saying was, "Wow!"! It`s a beautiful car, looks badass, and it moves! And guess what? It`s all wheel drive. Butt warmers are wonderful! Rear camera fantastic. The map while you drive, I love this car :)

Hellcat

by from Fair Lawn, NJ on March 12, 2017

Performance and value for the money is simply AMAZING. But there is always a room for improvement. Brand new car only 200 miles and squeaky noise is noted around the area of the back seat. Already annoying, my recently rented cheapest $40/ day chevy cruz did not make any noise. This is probably an easy fix, but for a brand new vehicle of that caliber, I should not be hearing it for a while. Another annoying feature is a constant pop up weather alert on my infotainment screen, every 10-15 minutes a pop up alert appears with a warning of a possible snow or wind or some other nonsense. What can I say? Its nice to know, but please, I hope I can disable it once I get to the manual. In any case, I still love this car. Once you have a hellcat, you're like a wolf hunting sheep with a jet pack...

Beautiful car, quick and fun to drive.

by from Kansas on March 13, 2017

Quick fun car, sounds great and gets pretty good gas mileage considering its a 6.4 with 485HP. Love the look of the Scat Pack, Tored Red.

fun to drive

by from milton,fl on May 29, 2017

Very fun car to drive. I traded my 2016 corrolla for a 2017 charger se. Now this was the v6 model however this model has a 8 speed transmission and puts out almost 300hp. Takes corners very well and turns heads everywhere. Other than only 20 mpg I love the car. If I could get like 25mpg...I would probably rate it all 5 stars

Good Value So Far

by from Anderson SC on April 6, 2017

This is my daily driver so I didn't need the Hemi but wanted something that looked good, had ample room, and was cheap to operate. A Mango orange SXT with the optional Mono Black 20" wheels is hitting all the right buttons. Got a great deal on a 2017. It turns lots of heads, rides well, quiet, 30 MPG plus on the highway, comfortable, and has a all the electronic bells and whistles to go with multiple digital displays that are easy to navigate and provide all the information that you need. The 8 speed auto works nicely with the 300 HP six cylinder and has ample power for normal driving.

Awesome overall car quality for the price!

by from Wayne, NJ on April 25, 2017

LOVE our new Dodge Charger! With all the new safety technology, smooth ride, and sleek look, the Dodge Charger is an awesome car for the money. If you're out looking for a new car, give the Dodge Charger a test drive and experience it for yourself!

Dodge Charger is an awesome car

by from Clifton TX on July 19, 2017

Our charger has good leg room in the back seat. It has great get up and go!!!!! Love the color and the seats are very comfortable.

Very sharp car

by from on April 24, 2017

This car has been so fun to drive. I look forward to getting into it everyday. You can tell it is very well made and it drives very smoothly.

Awesome car-scat pack says it ALL

by from Geneseo, il on March 13, 2017

Very fun car to drive. The power and handling is awesome. Love the convienence features inside the car. The Uconnect is easy to navigate.

Best Car Ever!

by from Charlotte, NC on March 21, 2017

I am a 44 year old retired engineer. In the last 15 years I have had Mustang, VW cc, New Camaro when the new one released in 2010, BMW 5 series, and a Lexus GS 350. I can honestly say my 2017 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack is one of the best cars I have purchased. Closest comparison is probably the Camaro but must bigger, more power, more comfortable and no blind spot when you look over your shoulder (hated that about the Camaro). This is just a fun car to drive. The size is exceptional. My BMW 5 series interior always had me a tad cramped. I am 5'11 230 so I like to be comfortable. This is not a plain car. It turns heads! People walk up to you at gas stations to comment to you about your car. Driving: Handles like a dream. At no point do you feel like you are pulling a large car body.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Dodge Charger