Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2019 Charger

2019 Dodge Charger

#1 Most Popular Sedan
2019 Dodge Charger

4.5

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2019 Dodge Charger?

4 door sports car

by Andrew from Nyc on Mon Nov 19 2018

Well it's been a month and cars.com asked me to write a review I don't know about reliability but it's a 3-year lease so I don't really care. I decided to go with the Scat Pack 6.4 Hemi V8 392 cubic inch. I think it's better than supercharged and turbo v6s. Responsiveness low end torque is amazing it's a bit on the heavy side but it's very fast. Gas mileage gets a little bit better after you break it in but it is not great. It has to be the most comfortable headrest I've ever had technology I'm really impressed with so many surprises that how could I now live without once you drive this you won't want to drive anything else they definitely set the Benchmark for the 4-door sports car. It's comfortable fast and smooth I get a lot of compliments about the car and it sounds amazing. They do say sports cars have a rough ride but not this car so if you're looking for something like that it's worth the extra money to be comfortable and have the power and the technology you would be surprised with what you get. I thought the car felt very solid and I feel like is very high quality just by grabbing the steering wheel it doesn't have a cheap feel. So this is why I would give it 5 stars it really is the ultimate driving machine.

Not The Same "Price" As Last Year

by rockinroller from Motown on Mon Oct 08 2018

Basically the same body as the previous years. Nice change to the front grill (ala Hellcat), and a new design for the wheels. Even though the $39,995 MSRP base price without options remains the same, they quietly removed the passenger power seat from the base price, now requiring purchase of a $1900 "Plus" pkg to get it back.

Does not recommend this car!!

I love the car

by Robhart from TX on Thu Nov 29 2018

It meets all my needs nice cool look it is fast and it makes me feel like a boss. The sound system is amazing I really love the Apple play

My type of vehicle.

by Anthony from Jacksonville,NC on Wed Dec 05 2018

The car has good performance and drives really smooth. It was spacious and comfortable. I would drive this car no matter what. It met all the needs that I have.