2019 Dodge Charger consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Charger Dodge
Explore the 2019 Dodge Charger
Shop the 2019 Dodge Charger
4.1

Fastest car I’ve owned so far

This car looks very aggressive from the first day I got but I had to put a rhino push bumper with headlights rails to add to its safety. It’s very strong on the road and can overtake any dough bag ricer that tries cutting me off. I get challenged often by other drivers due to the way my V8 sounds, which I love. I’d recommend this car to V8 enthusiasts for starters but the real power is higher than the R/T I currently own. Due to how bad they are on gas, they’re not good as a daily vehicle if you drive often. Lastly, sport mode is awesome but launch control is insane with this R/T.

4.4

Great car

Gets amazing gas mileage for a v6 and the interior is extremely nice its a nice little peppy car that has a bit gotta up over all its a very nice car

Love my Charger

Not gonna lie it’s a gas guzzler but I love the car and everything it encompasses if I’m going to pay for a car I want it to be something I actually want and it’s so cute and stylish and fast a win for me

3.3

Do not buy a dodge charger

Don't buy a Dodge charger water leaks in when it's new the screen doesn't work and it fades from cleaning it. Headlight problems noise problems

3rd Charger and I've loved them all.

The 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Max is one of the best examples of a dying breed. The 3rd Gen 5.7L Hemi provides an ideal blend of power and performance. If you have a little self-control this vehicle is capable of averaging 30mpg on road trips. However, when the need arises speed is always on the menu. The Charger R/T is capable of reaching 60mph in under 5 seconds. Opting for the Technology Group (worth the $1,895 mark up) includes Adaptive Cruise Control, brake assist, Automatic High-Beams, Full Speed Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure warning, and Rain-sensing Windshield wipers. Vehicles equipped with this package are superb highway machines and well suited to spirited driving. The exhaust in these vehicles is generally subtle until the vehicle is placed in the sport mode. When the exhaust is at full roar Dodge’s engineers have created a system with the capability of rivaling many of the best aftermarket options. In a world marching to the drum of smaller displacement in the name of efficiency, the 5.7L Dodge Charger satisfies the desire for a livable daily driver with the soundtrack of American Muscle. In a world marching to the drum of smaller displacement in the name of efficiency, the 5.7L Dodge Charger satisfies the desire for a livable daily driver with the soundtrack of American Muscle.

Love my new car

I live the car they delivered the vehicle all the way to Houston and it was exactly like they say it was I love this dealership

Best first car purchase

I’ve always wanted a Charger. This car is roomy for my three teenagers and myself. It’s great on gas and an absolute joy to drive. I now find excuses just to get in it and drive!

Love my Charger

1st muscle car and l love it. Great design, very roomy, in the back too! Big trunk..can’t wait for my lease to be up , so l can get the bigger engine... the colors you choose from are very striking... mine is purple....2022 can’t wait for a new Charger and new color and see how the design has changed a little.

Truly the best purchase I have ever made

I take a lot of people to a lot of places, it has great gas mileage and really is just a great car overall, I recommend this car to anyone who has a teen because it is so reliable

My first Sporty car

This car fit just right. I enjoy it driving long distance or just around town. It draws attention because of its looks. And the ladies love it 😊