2009 Dodge Dakota

My Dak

by from Las Vegas, NV on June 10, 2010

I love my 2009 Dodge Dakota! 18,000 mi strong! Has taken me everywhere! Pros: Off-road handling, exterior styling (I like it), reliability, ease of switching to and from 4x4 Cons: Fuel Consumption, cabin noise when windows rolled down (eliminated with window visors)

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

The eighth Dodge Truck, and one of the best!!

by from Rapid City, SD on October 31, 2011

I had my 04 dakota advertised for sale, still very reliable, but I wanted four doors. While I waited to sell it, I kept my finger on the pulse of the "Dakota Market" by monitoring, Cars.com. I had two or three of these located not far away for over eight months. When the time came I sold with confidence, made a 300 mile road trip on the fourth of July, and purchased the Dakota on the fifth. Great value! More power than the 04 (same engine), better mileage, better handling, handles my camper trailer better, I love this truck!!

It looked good but didnt drive and wasnt comfy.

by from Saint Joseph on August 28, 2017

In my opinion I wouldn't buy this vehicle. You could get something better for same price! Plus after 15 mins of driving I was uncomfortable!
Not Rated Reliability