2011 Dakota

2011 Dodge Dakota

2011 Dodge Dakota

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2011 Dodge Dakota?

Good truck for the Buck

by Like Dodges! from Iowa on Tue Aug 23 2011

I bought a new 2011 Dodge Dakota and absolutely love it. It is a no frills truck at a good price. The size is right for the use I have for it and it has the best ride of any truck I own. If I were to do anything differently i would have purchased the V8 but overall I am very satisfied with this pick-up and if it continues to perform as it does now I would easily buy another.

Solid Reliable Truck That Is Thirsty On Gas

by MoparMark from California on Sun Oct 06 2013

I am pleased with my 2011 Dodge Dakota Big Horn with the 3.7L V-6. It has good power and has a solid comfortable ride. The interior is pretty basic as there is a lot of plastic and not a lot of "bells and whistles" but I guess that means less things to have break. The gas mileage is one of my few complaints. For a V-6 it does not do very well on mileage and considering the V-8 estimates only about 1 MPG less I would consider getting the V-8 instead if I had to do it over again, but since I got a very good deal on this truck that only had 13K miles on it when I bought it used I can't complain too much. Overall I am satisfied with this truck as it is roomy and is a pleasure to drive. Just make sure that you know the gas mileage is not very good and you will be spending some time and money at the gas pump.

Greatest Car Buying Experience

by Island Yooper from Sault Sainte Marie, MI on Tue Nov 22 2011

This is my fourth new Ram Truck purchase, and my second Dakota. That says something in itself. As a single woman, I need a reliable vehicle. This vehicle is everything the ads claim, while looking good and handling perfectly. The dealership was without a doubt the best. They know they have a great product and don't need the hype and high pressure. Excellent!

Best Truck I ever owned

by yellow truck from bristol pa on Tue Nov 01 2011

Just picked up my 2011 Dakota, Love it , my second one. both Dakotas. but this one is the best. it has more features than other Trucks, everything electric. sliding rear window, and best of all speed. Thanks.

Its a great truck!

by New Truck Owner! from Laurel, MD on Wed Feb 15 2012

This is our first truck purchase, we looked at Ford and Chevy and decided to go with the Dodge Dakota 4x4, 4 door, v-6, its been a great truck. We have taken our friends to the Kennedy Center and used for taking old household items to the dump, very practical and a great looking truck. So far, no problems or issues and we haven't had to use the 4 wheel drive yet. Overall, a great value for the money, comfortable to drive, roomy for people in the back seat and a truck bed just big enough to move our items.

Good size, 4wd great in the snow

by Retired Ol' Country Gal from Northern New England on Sat Aug 01 2015

My Father owned a trucking company, his smaller trucks were always Dodge, he said they outlasted all the others 3 to 1. The Dakota has been a really good truck,sized right mid-size. I am sorry to learn they stopped making them. Big enough for 4 adults, easy to park and navigate and fits well in a standard garage, adequate space in the cab so my big-guy hubby is comfortable. Has been very good in the snow with the 4WD, we also put some weight in the back. Reliable, good gas mileage with the 6-cyl. Very unhappy to learn of the buyback as I hate to see it go, but in 4 year it has held it's value well.

GOOD TRUCK FOR ME

by HAMM from DOWNINGTOWN,PA on Sun Oct 30 2011

I BOUGHT MY 4X4 2011 DAKOTA BIG HORN V-6. I DID NOT LIKE THE CREW CAB WHEN I FIRST SEEN IT. BUT MY WIFE TALKED ME IN TO GETTING IT. I LOVE THE TRUCK AND THE ROOM IT HAS; AND THE COMFORT. I DROVE IT TO MARYLAND 3 DAYS AFTER GETTING IT AND I LOVE THE RIDE. I JUST WISH IT GOT A LITTLE BETTER GAS MILAGE. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS A GOOD TRUCK!

Long time coming

by Dodgeguy from Omaha, Ne on Sat Apr 04 2015

I took almost two years to find this model and year Dakota with low miles. OK the fuel mileage ain't the best, but coming from a 3/4 ton 4x4 and a Jeep with awd, its not so bad. Interior is well laid out and super comfortable. It feels very firmly planted & secure on the road. Crew cab allows for easy access both front and rear. The 4.7 v8 is the newest version of the other 3 vehicles in the family and feels the best overall. Wish Dodge was going to produce a 2016 like the rumors lead me to wait.

109000 miles and still very reliable

by BigDsdodge from Atlanta Ga on Mon Mar 19 2018

We traded in our hummer for this brand new. It has the 3.90 rear gear ratio, so its great for towing. Overall, it been a fantastic truck, never had any problems what so ever. The only real complaint I have about it is the fuel mileage, its terrible. The 3.7l v6 is a gutless pig. Dodge could have done so much better with this motor that what it currently does for this model year. We love the body style of the 2011, it has a much bigger stance on the outside than it does on the inside. The CD player took a crap at 105,000 miles. I would recommend this truck to anyone that is not buying it for a performance value. It will seat 4 adults comfortably on a long trip. The controls are easy to get to as well as the dash cluster is easy to see. Fuel mileage and power are the only draw backs. 15-17 average even on the highway.

LOVE my new (used) Dakota

by Shelley from Golden, Colorado on Thu Feb 13 2014

Love my Dodge Dakota crew cab. Plenty of room for the front AND rear passengers. Bought the 4x4 v8. Can't say enough good things about it. Have nothing bad to say and hopefully (knock on wood) I never will. I have been wanting one for a long time!

1 2 3