2015 Dodge Dart

New Car Purchase

by from Hutchinson on September 18, 2017

Just purchased this car so many things are unknown but I LOVE it so far! Love the design and smooth drive.

Really good car so far

by from Oklahoma city, Ok on September 6, 2017

The dealership ended up charging me way more then what a used dodge dart is worth...which I found out later on. But I'm very happy with the vehicle, it picks up and goes decently and is really good with fuel. super comfy and slick looking. downfall...you have to slam the trunk to get it to close.

Dont Buy this Car

by from Corpus Christi on August 21, 2017

This car is great looking for a 4 door get around town car. I have the GT model and this car has problems. Do not buy this car I have the manual transmission and it has given me all kinds of problems which Dodge has a law suit on it from other customers. This car should have been made better I will never buy a Dodge again this is my first one and I will never buy another one. Stay away the car broke on me less then 1 week from getting it.

Great vehicle!

by from Kokomo, IN on August 13, 2017

This car was a major upgrade from my previous vehicle. It's sporty, very comfortable, and has all the bells and whistles you could ask for in a small, yet spacious car. I've gotten many comments on how much others like the exterior and interior looks of it, and I personally love it.

Best car for the money

by from Hebron, Ky on August 8, 2017

We looked at a bunch of vehicles while shopping for my daughters first car. I found this with 30,000 miles and bought it.

VERY Reliable Car

by from New York, NY on July 28, 2017

This car has exceeded my expectations time and time again! I bought it new with the idea that I'd be upgrading to a "better" vehicle after a few months since I live in New York. 2 1/2 years later, I'm STILL driving my baby around lol. The Car is even great during the winter months (I have yet to get stuck anywhere)

Can't wait for the lease to be over.

by on July 24, 2017

The one and only thing that I do like about the Dart is the exterior look of it, only because it has the blacktop package.

Best Car In It's Class

by from Red Deer Alberta on July 13, 2017

This car was everything I wanted in a sedan, being 6'4" It was hard to find a car that had enough head room, as well as seat and steering wheel adjustments to fit my size, the Dart did it with ease. The second thing on hit list was it had to be a manual transmission, Wich really narrows down the market to Mazda three's, VW Jetta's, and to my surprise the dart (I'm not saying that other cars can't be found with manual transmission but in my area these were the only cars that were normally in stock). And my final selling feature was it's stoke 2.0L engine, it wasn't guttles like a lot of the other cars I drove in it's price range, passing on the highway was a breeze. And just an additional note, these cars have the best back support of any of the other cars I test drove.

Most reliable car I have it

by from Jamestown, OH on July 12, 2017

I have Dodge Dart limited it has lots of thing which I love it. When ever I drive this I enjoyed and feel setifaction.

Love my new car!

by from Ogden UT on June 28, 2017

it fun to drive...good on gas...great stereo! It was a great car for a affordable price...so glad I picked this one!

Our Expert Review: 2015 Dodge Dart