2015 Dart

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

Best Car Around

by m.kit from Illinois on March 19, 2016

The Dodge Dart seems to be (currently) one of the most overlooked cars and I can't figure out why. I love my 2015 Dodge Dart SE. The ride is smooth, the interior is simple yet sophisticated, and you just can't beat the way it looks and performs. The interior is roomy and comfortable, especially the backseat. I drive my Dart around town and to school and back (about 50 miles) and the gas mileage is good, along with good highway/city performance. I highly recommend test driving one if you're car searching. I've had no issues with recalls or warranties either!

GT model well equipped and fun to drive

by Sporty Driver from Milan, NY on July 28, 2015

Fully equipped, black GT. Fuel efficient, exceptionally fun to drive. High level of advanced automotive technology well integrated to support the driving experience. Car could benefit from a increase of horsepower to the range of 215 to 225 horsepower. Driver and passenger would benefit from front seats that provide a little more lateral support during periods of high performance driving. In the final analysis, I think this is a excellent vehicle which is way ahead of its competition in class.

Performance built styled to excite

by JRed from Parker, CO on June 9, 2015

First new car purchase. The Dodge Dart Gt package to me out performs and out styles its competition. The technology built in is not just for gimmicks but actually is useful! The stiff suspension sometimes leaves you wishing for an electronic controlled suspension system but when you're on the pedal it does not disappoint. For the class/ the performance/ the mpg/ and the styling it blows the rest away.

Nice choice

by Lelouchkey from Cleveland on October 17, 2016

Dodge dart is really a good car,I really like its rear light. Easy to handle.maybe a little bit small,but I like small cars so it is not a problem to me

Love my new Dart

by Chris from Perryopolis, Pa on January 16, 2015

I love the styling, and performance, especially with the 6spd manual. The blacktop package just adds more flare to an impressive stance and appearance. Will tell everyone i know that this is an awesome riding and handling car.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS CAR

by SEMISWEET from PENNSYLVANIA on January 30, 2015

I am 66 years old and just traded a 2002 Dodge Ram Conversion Van in on a 2015 Dodge Dart Rallye and am completely in love with this car. I haven't owned a car since 1996 - I have had a 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 P/U Club Cab and also the 2002 Dodge Conversion Van with the Elk Automotive Package. I just felt that it was time to get into a smaller vehicle which is much more economical and easier to get around with than the Van was. We have been researching the Dodge Dart since it came back on the market in 2013 and got a lot of good advice from a Mechanic which we have trusted for many many years and made the decision to get the new Dart. I am completely satisfied with the performance, detailing, interior, exterior, etc. in regards to this vehicle. I am already getting 29 mpg in just the short time I have owned this and that is 80% local travel. I can't wait to see what I get on a longer trip this spring. Everything about this Dodge Dart is above my expectations and I can only keep raving about it and giving it nothing but 5 stars for everything about it. My dog also loves it and it was almost impossible to get her out of the Van, but now I can't get out of the house without her - and she is a big dog - 90 lbs German Shepherd - and she loves it as much as I do. As the commercial says - DON'T TOUCH MY DART (OR MY DOG)!

The Professional Reviewers Got it Wrong

by Foodchain from Pittsburgh, PA on September 3, 2016

Having read the "expert" reviews on the Dart, I was curious of Dodge's compact sedan could hold its on in a competitive field. So I took delivery of a 2015 Dart GT with all the goodies. For a very good price out the door, I got a car with premium features, sporty handling, and enough power to be class-competitive. Dart is not perfect. Fuel economy (with the 2.4 and a manual transmission) is more mid-size than compact. Headroom is at a premium and the steering wheel doesn't tilt down far enough. But Dart is good. It handles remarkably well, has great feature content, is the best looking compact currently for sale, and has decent aftermarket support. I've owned over two dozen cars. I know where the Dart sits on the automotive food chain, but I am thoroughly enjoying my ownership experience. It is a fun cheap car. The key to Dart ownership, IMHO, is to avoid the less expensive trims and to get one fully loaded; the low-cost option packages and options take the Dart from a midpack compact car to an amazing and fun value.

Beautiful Car!!

by Nano from Coos Bay Or on September 27, 2015

It is my first new car, its a light and easy car to drive, very smooth, the handling was easy to learn and ive only driven 2 days now!! The interior is SUPER comfortable and I think the design of the interior and exterior is beautiful!! The stereo system is great, the sound is clear! After learning the controls and buttons it becomes alot easier to handle!!

Dodge Dart SXT

by Dart Enthusiast from Chicago, IL on June 30, 2016

I had been considering the Dart since in came out in 2012. I was fortunate to lease one through Uber vehicle solutions. After reading the bad reviews and ratings in Consumer Reports, I am blown away by the overall value of this car. Many of my Uber passengers ask what kind of car it is. I leased a Prius last year and it had great gas millage. The Dart doesn't quite have the gas millage of the Prius but it performs better and is much more comfortable and fun to drive. Every person whom I've talked to who actually owns loves theirs. It seats 5 very comfortably and plenty of space in the trunk for my passenger's luggage. The only problem is the acceleration. And that really isn't a problem when you consider all that you're getting. I've been driving this downtown Chicago and suburbs, rush hour, freeway and side streets. Getting on and off the highway in any situation has not been an issue with this cars. Many of my friends and family love Bimmers and Mercedes. I love my Dart!!!

This is the only car for me.

by New Dart Owner from Kent, WA on April 10, 2015

I just bought a brand new 2015 Dodge Dart. I was upside down on my last vehicle and was looking for a way out. My credit is good so I decided to shop around. I went to just about every dealership around me and test drove just about everything as well. To be honest I was looking for a full size pick up truck but once I test drove my new Dart I instantly knew that it was the car for me. I get GREAT gas mileage, the response of the vehicle while accelerating and going around corners is phenomenal. Everything from the looks of the vehicle both inside and out and the many new features that are available, this is by far the BEST car and BEST investment that I could have ever made. I am absolutely satisfied and would recommend to any car shopper to visit your local dealer and take one for a test drive. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9