2015 Dart

2015 Dodge Dart

2015 Dodge Dart

4.3

Have You Driven the 2015 Dodge Dart?

Performance built styled to excite

by JRed from Parker, CO on Tue Jun 09 2015

First new car purchase. The Dodge Dart Gt package to me out performs and out styles its competition. The technology built in is not just for gimmicks but actually is useful! The stiff suspension sometimes leaves you wishing for an electronic controlled suspension system but when you're on the pedal it does not disappoint. For the class/ the performance/ the mpg/ and the styling it blows the rest away.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS CAR

by SEMISWEET from PENNSYLVANIA on Fri Jan 30 2015

I am 66 years old and just traded a 2002 Dodge Ram Conversion Van in on a 2015 Dodge Dart Rallye and am completely in love with this car. I haven't owned a car since 1996 - I have had a 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 P/U Club Cab and also the 2002 Dodge Conversion Van with the Elk Automotive Package. I just felt that it was time to get into a smaller vehicle which is much more economical and easier to get around with than the Van was. We have been researching the Dodge Dart since it came back on the market in 2013 and got a lot of good advice from a Mechanic which we have trusted for many many years and made the decision to get the new Dart. I am completely satisfied with the performance, detailing, interior, exterior, etc. in regards to this vehicle. I am already getting 29 mpg in just the short time I have owned this and that is 80% local travel. I can't wait to see what I get on a longer trip this spring. Everything about this Dodge Dart is above my expectations and I can only keep raving about it and giving it nothing but 5 stars for everything about it. My dog also loves it and it was almost impossible to get her out of the Van, but now I can't get out of the house without her - and she is a big dog - 90 lbs German Shepherd - and she loves it as much as I do. As the commercial says - DON'T TOUCH MY DART (OR MY DOG)!

Unique and efficient

by Nate from on Wed Mar 29 2017

I recently purchased a Dodge Dart SXT 2015, and I really like the car. I like how unique it is, and I feel like the acceleration is not as bad as a lot of people made it out to be. I have to wonder what engine some of the other buyers had in their engines. Mine is the 2.4 liter, and it kicks out just as much horse power as my last car which was a V6. If you go for one of the engines that is more gas efficient, it will have lower horse power, and a bit more lethargic acceleration. So that is a decision that you need to make.

Love my new Dart

by Chris from Perryopolis, Pa on Fri Jan 16 2015

I love the styling, and performance, especially with the 6spd manual. The blacktop package just adds more flare to an impressive stance and appearance. Will tell everyone i know that this is an awesome riding and handling car.

Unnoticed gem.

by GaryRH from Milan, NY on Wed Dec 06 2017

This has been a superb car. I have put 58,000 miles on it in 2.5 years. It runs as well now as it did when I drove it away from the dealership. Mileage is excellent at 30 local and 37 highway. It isn't the quickest or fastest car in it's class but it is incredibly fun to drive on twisty roads and very easy and we'll behaved on the super slab. I love it.

Good car/ oil consumption Problem

by Detroit from Ann Arbor on Mon Jun 04 2018

Great styling inside and out good radio I have Blacktop edition, good mileage. Problem is it goes through a qt of oil Every thousand miles. Knowing this is Very Important! If oil gets too low the engine will quit! safety feature. Must check oil regularly

Best Car In It's Class

by mcgabert99 from Red Deer Alberta on Thu Jul 13 2017

This car was everything I wanted in a sedan, being 6'4" It was hard to find a car that had enough head room, as well as seat and steering wheel adjustments to fit my size, the Dart did it with ease. The second thing on hit list was it had to be a manual transmission, Wich really narrows down the market to Mazda three's, VW Jetta's, and to my surprise the dart (I'm not saying that other cars can't be found with manual transmission but in my area these were the only cars that were normally in stock). And my final selling feature was it's stoke 2.0L engine, it wasn't guttles like a lot of the other cars I drove in it's price range, passing on the highway was a breeze. And just an additional note, these cars have the best back support of any of the other cars I test drove.

I luv this car!

by Happy Dart Owner from on Sun May 14 2017

I went to the dealership to purchase a different vehicle but I kept looking at the Dart. I was really just taken with the sleek sporty look of it! The salesperson noticed that I stopped each time I passed one on the lot and asked if I wanted to test drive. I did and my search for a car was over. I luv the way it drives and looks. The price for this beautiful car was amazingly low. The gas mileage is great. I luv the exterior and interior of this car. It holds to the road steady and I feel safe and in control when I am driving it. No problem with acceleration - this car can get up and go!

VERY Reliable Car

by TunaNoCrust from New York, NY on Fri Jul 28 2017

This car has exceeded my expectations time and time again! I bought it new with the idea that I'd be upgrading to a "better" vehicle after a few months since I live in New York. 2 1/2 years later, I'm STILL driving my baby around lol. The Car is even great during the winter months (I have yet to get stuck anywhere)

Love this car!

by BrendaLou6171 from Orchard on Wed May 24 2017

This vehicle is worthy of all the praise given to me by the sales team. It is absolutely worth every penny

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2015 Dodge Dart

The 2015 Dodge Dart has user-friendly technology and impressive quality, particularly among top trim levels, but several drawbacks will send compact-car shoppers elsewhere in this highly competitive field.

How competitive? Try a dozen compact-car nameplates, though two — the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic — combine for nearly a third of all sales. The Dodge Dart is in the bottom half of the group in terms of sales, but Dodge could stir up some more appeal with a few significant changes.

Available in SE, SXT, eco-minded Aero, GT and Limited trims, the Dart is entering its third model year for 2015. Changes for this version are light, involving mostly equipment reshuffles. Click here to compare the... Read More