2009 Dodge Durango Hybrid

5 Stars 1st Class Car Company

by from Westchester County, NY on June 24, 2009

We've owned (5) Dodge vehicles over the past 14 years. A 1995 Intrepid ES 3.5L, 1998 Durango 5.7L, 2001 Durango R/T 5.7L, 2004 Durango Limited 5.9L, 2007 Durango Limited 5.9L. Guess what our next vehicle is going to be? Yes, another Dodge Durango or Chrysler Aspen. Keep up the great work Chrysler and Dodge. You're doing a great job. Keep on installing great features such as leather/suede combo seats, DVD/LCD player overhead computer center, heated first and second row seats, Navi, rear back up sensors, and a tow hitch for my Waverunner which has several different port connections, plus much more. I have over 32k miles on the current 2007, and have brought it in to the dealer for oil change and tire rotations. My previous Durango's all were the same. If you maintain your vehicle properly, it will last.

Fantastic !!

by from Columbus, OH on October 15, 2013

I have had my Durango Hybrid for 70,000 miles. It has always run flawlessly... I get about 22 combined...or 25 highway. That's a HUGE improvement over my 2006 Durango that only gets 15mpg. This Durango is extremely quiet and rides well. Plenty of room for the kids. I wish they hadn't used so much hard plastic when designing the interior...but its quiet, no squeaks or rattles. I plan to drive it for a long, long time.

I love IT

by from orlando, fl on September 30, 2008

My second Durango, and I just love it all!!!! I look at all competitors and my final two where tahoe and durango. I had opportunity to drive new body stlyle in Minnesota since I owned 2002. It was not good driving I t was the best.

Mercer

by from Dublin on April 23, 2017

I'm look for a used car that's in good condition. For me and my family can get around in and ant nothing wrong with it.

Dodge is piece of junk

by from Charlotte on September 22, 2008

I had a dodge before and paid the price for owing it. I will never ever buy a dodge unless I pay 50% of their listed price even that is way too much for their vehicles

Reliable and comfortable ride

by on July 5, 2017

The car is spacious, great traction in the snow don't have to dig yourself out . Strong enough for up hill road, one of the best SUV I have experienced.
Not Rated Reliability