1993 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Reviews

1993 Dodge Grand Caravan
Average based on 2 reviews

Fastest VAN i've ever owned

by from Taylor from Oregon on June 27, 2008

My family has owned this van for three years and had only few problems but other than those problems it is a great van we have the SE version that includes power windows 7 seates that are bye the way the most comfortable seates that we have ever sat in ours is a really nice one but one of those problems that there is is that it is not a pleasent ride on rough surfases but other than that it is great!!!

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Oregon on August 25, 2007

I've driven 225,000 miles on my Dodge Grand Caravan SE & it's deserves to live on a pedestal in a trophy case. Even with minimal maintenance, I've had zero trouble with the engine or tranny. It has been nearly trouble free. Though it's nearly time to replace it, the convenience and flexibility has spoiled me for any sedans.