Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

All around family vehicle

by from Los Angeles on June 10, 2006

Great utility, use it for everything. Hauls like a truck, rides and drives like a touring sedan. Plenty of room for six with comfort and good views for all. Smooth and quiet ride. I wish it had cargo tie down rings. Swallows 4 x 8 sheets of plywood with seats out. Some annoying repairs for power windows and intermittant wipers.

This Van handles like an SUV

by from Vancouver, WA on June 2, 2009

I have this same van. I bought it because it was safe for my new baby, at the time, and had 2 sliding doors - a must! It rides and handles like a truck. Can pull a tent trailer and corners better than my husbands RAM! The interior cloth is the best! Better than the new offerred. Doesn't show the stains and cleans up great. I have 2 boys (need I say more?). I am definately going to get another Grand Caravan. The space in the back is huge and holds a plastic red rider! Definately worth the money!

best buy

by from phoenix az on August 15, 2011

safe, comfortable, sporty, modern look. Perfect for a family on a budget, the 3.8 is nown for 200k miles and more easily, no need to change the timing belt it has a timing chain ,the only way to roll!

I owned one and it performs the best.

by from VA on September 23, 2010

We love the space of seats, space of the trunk, removable all seats are very convenient to carry furniture or other big items, the car is tall, so easy to look distance, you can control gas mileage by traveling without chairs in it, leather interior is easy to clean and many more.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan